Valentines Day Experience

Deucedude

Makan topic becomes Valentines day experience? brought back old memories. i still cannot forget i got dump on a valentines day 17yrs ago. i was super hurt....你是我胸口永远的痛。弥补不了的伤痕。我望着你的背影离我儿去。消失在人群中。至今你的名字还一直浮现在我脑海里

Edited by Heman75
↡ Advertisement

Lai lai lai..today who are the lonely ah peks like me...cum cum... [laugh]

old couple no time for valentine dinner, busy doing last minutes shopping for groceries for tomorrow reunion lunch/dinner. 

• Praise 1

old couple no time for valentine dinner, busy doing last minutes shopping for groceries for tomorrow reunion lunch/dinner. 

True, today is the most busy for people who need to prepare and cook for reunion and CNY period, many groceries and stuff to buy. No time to celebrate valentine.

You old meh? [laugh]

True, today is the most busy for people who need to prepare and cook for reunion and CNY period, many groceries and stuff to buy. No time to celebrate valentine.

Tonight most shops will sell and clear their goods overnight.

When I was young, I used to like and go to the markets with my parents. It was quite fun since not this is not a daily or regular occurrence.

When I was young, I used to like and go to the markets with my parents. It was quite fun since not this is not a daily or regular occurrence.

Agreed, when i was young i find it quite fun. But now i find it so tiring and sometimes even stressful. Lol.

yup some of the NTUCs opening 24h tonight.

with CNY in close proximity, many people spend time preparing for CNY rather than V day...

yup some of the NTUCs opening 24h tonight.

with CNY in close proximity, many people spend time preparing for CNY rather than V day...

for the unmarried young people lor, saw so many young couples holding flower, wear nice nice, going to have candlelight dinner :D