Valentines Day Experience

Deucedude

Yeah I am in that category... [bigcry]

But mankind is lidat...same like in the animal kingdom...in the wild the strongest male lion who roars the loudest gets the pick of the female lioness....in humans same...same...dun know to sian char bo..prepare to stay and die single..

Aiyo....男人must be more 主动 leh, cannot sit and wait then expect got girls drop from heaven leh

Here got many experts, they can dispense expert advise on how to sian char bo

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

he very guai....

no matter how many chio xmms he had gone with, he still cannot forget shu qi

so faithful, where to find?

:D

R u also like that? As faithful as him?

• Praise 1

But mankind is lidat...same like in the animal kingdom...in the wild the strongest male lion who roars the loudest gets the pick of the female lioness....in humans same...same...dun know to sian char bo..prepare to stay and die single..

bro, life is all fate and fated. When you finally meet the one God send, you will automatically transform into what you can never imagine. be prepare, just be prepare!!!  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

S’porean man believed girlfriend when she said she didn’t want anything for Valentine’s Day

He actually believed her when she said that.

man-sorry-valentines-day.jpg

A Singaporean man is paying the price for his rookie mistake this Valentine’s Day on Tuesday as his girlfriend is growing increasingly visibly upset with him in public.

This occurred after he really didn’t buy her anything for the occasion because he really believed her when she said the week before she didn’t want anything on this day.

Zhen Yuan Wang, the boyfriend, said: “I really had no idea what she said is not what she meant. She said to me a week before Valentine’s Day she didn’t want anything? So what was I supposed to believe?”

“Some days she said she didn’t want to make love and she really meant it during those times.”

Other men who are familiar with this situation can only shake their heads and offer their condolences.

Hong Kan Leow, a man who had the same thing happen to him last year, said: “I was very excited at first because I thought my girlfriend was different.”

“But I guess that’s the price you pay for thinking like a normal man.”

• Praise 3

S’porean man believed girlfriend when she said she didn’t want anything for Valentine’s Day

He actually believed her when she said that.

man-sorry-valentines-day.jpg

A Singaporean man is paying the price for his rookie mistake this Valentine’s Day on Tuesday as his girlfriend is growing increasingly visibly upset with him in public.

This occurred after he really didn’t buy her anything for the occasion because he really believed her when she said the week before she didn’t want anything on this day.

Zhen Yuan Wang, the boyfriend, said: “I really had no idea what she said is not what she meant. She said to me a week before Valentine’s Day she didn’t want anything? So what was I supposed to believe?”

“Some days she said she didn’t want to make love and she really meant it during those times.”

Other men who are familiar with this situation can only shake their heads and offer their condolences.

Hong Kan Leow, a man who had the same thing happen to him last year, said: “I was very excited at first because I thought my girlfriend was different.”

“But I guess that’s the price you pay for thinking like a normal man.”

Zhen Yuan Wang and Hong Kan Leow ??   [laugh]  [laugh] 

Time are bad, the roses are not selling like hot cake like in the past.

No leh

Sistic there still very expensive :(

wife sent me this

i have a good wife

ð

精淫花 :grin:
  • Praise 1

Dont worry. As long as got money, got honey. Viet bride for u?

Even my fren's divorced father in his 60's also can get gf in Batam. Plus got one kid too. Last year in just passed away and the Batam gf went back Batam with nothing. [lipsrsealed] My fren say heng never married. [laugh]

Even my fren's divorced father in his 60's also can get gf in Batam. Plus got one kid too. Last year in just passed away and the Batam gf went back Batam with nothing. [lipsrsealed] My fren say heng never married. [laugh]

Viet bride? Did look at that before but scared they run road....last resort lor....haiz..

• Praise 1

Translate:

One day I asked my wife: if I had an affair, what would you do?

Wife said: I'll keep one eye closed and one eye open.

Then today, I saw this picture, and realised what my wife meant...

post-171878-0-31546900-1487065141_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 13

Viet bride? Did look at that before but scared they run road....last resort lor....haiz..

don't like that lah

i 165kg balding peasant and look and dress like butcher also happily married with 3 kids leh

you cannot be worse than me right?

If friend's father didn't work so hard with Batam GF, who knows? he would have lived longer

• Praise 1

Go out & soclalise lah.

I have 2 fren who know each other through our cycling group.  Now, married with 2 kids.

• Praise 1