Valentines Day Experience

Deucedude

1st time see u so modest ð

There must be something about u that attracts your Wife to u

Stability is good, can start to think about what kind of recreational activities le

i suspect my attractiveness lies in the fact that i have similar trait to AM

DK

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Lots of people say this but I have a reasonable question. How to let the women know you are DK?  [:p]

By fishing out a c**d** and use it to wrap her dripping wet foldable umbrella. Demonstrates length and girth.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

This has nothing to do with V day but don't know why, I suddenly keep dreaming of my ex gf last week

dreamt that she got married and have kids already. Dreamt of the memories we had together. Dreamt of the times, i made her cry for being an a**hole.

i already lost contact with her many many years liao. over 15 years. 

haven't thought of her in so long, also don't know why suddenly images of her keep flooding my head. 

of all my ex girlfriends, she is probably the one i have let down the most.

she wasn't the prettiest girl that i've been with but she was really sweet, she wasn't demanding, and very understanding. in fact, in the time that we've been together, i don't remember even quarreling with her over anything before.

i guess i also have a great life now, wife is virtuous, kids are adorable. i really shouldn't have any regrets.

just don't know why recently i keep day dreaming of "what if" ...

what my life would be like if we had ended up together?

would we have been happy?

would my life have been different?

would i have drove her nuts with my idiosyncrasies?

i guess it's probably much too late for regrets.

and i really sincerely wish her all the happiness in the world, whoever she is with right now. hopefully that he will treat her better that i did and give her the bliss that she deserves.

Happy V day D. you may not even remember me anymore but i will always have a place for you in my heart. 

• Praise 5

This has nothing to do with V day but don't know why, I suddenly keep dreaming of my ex gf last week

dreamt that she got married and have kids already. Dreamt of the memories we had together. Dreamt of the times, i made her cry for being an a**hole.

i already lost contact with her many many years liao. over 15 years. 

haven't thought of her in so long, also don't know why suddenly images of her keep flooding my head. 

of all my ex girlfriends, she is probably the one i have let down the most.

she wasn't the prettiest girl that i've been with but she was really sweet, she wasn't demanding, and very understanding. in fact, in the time that we've been together, i don't remember even quarreling with her over anything before.

i guess i also have a great life now, wife is virtuous, kids are adorable. i really shouldn't have any regrets.

just don't know why recently i keep day dreaming of "what if" ...

what my life would be like if we had ended up together?

would we have been happy?

would my life have been different?

would i have drove her nuts with my idiosyncrasies?

i guess it's probably much too late for regrets.

and i really sincerely wish her all the happiness in the world, whoever she is with right now. hopefully that he will treat her better that i did and give her the bliss that she deserves.

Happy V day D. you may not even remember me anymore but i will always have a place for you in my heart. 

It happens to me too but things do not work out for a reason, no point to brood over it too anymore [angel]

• Praise 2

Lol, better watch your ass then [;)]

Translate:

One day I asked my wife: if I had an affair, what would you do?

Wife said: I'll keep one eye closed and one eye open.

Then today, I saw this picture, and realised what my wife meant...

boss.

go google my regular florist ng yi lian

fully out of stock and her prices aren't cheap

if today no flowers means no after dinner activities and a whole year of disgruntled

post-23002-0-55388200-1487128786_thumb.jpg

• Praise 3

Lots of people say this but I have a reasonable question. How to let the women know you are DK?  [:p]

What's the point? Eventually one day will find out one.

This happened to me on my wedding night.

One party was shouting why so small one?

And the other party shouted back - its called wonder bra lah.

:D

• Praise 5

men...... when they have money, career and stable life........   [rolleyes]  [rolleyes]

men... will always think about something we don't have...  grass is always greener on the other side! 

• Praise 1