Protonist Meet-Up Sessions!

RoadTricks

hahaha....1st toilet at east coast n 1st carpark if i am not wrong.....that was the place where

'happy' pple likes to hang out until The New Paper spilled the bean in the 90s. the road leading to

the tanjong rhu/ecp junction was later taken over by toyboys waiting for customers (they will sit on the kerbwhile waiting

for luxury cars to approach them usually beemers n merc-this i definitely can confirm bcos that time I

like to go fishing n that area was a good angling haunt- n the boys will hop on the ride and go off

into the night) :wub: :wub:

Walau eh!!! Like that must die die change location!!!!!!!! LOL!

Haha anyways, post updated! Pls take note!

Thanks!

Edited by RoadTricks
↡ Advertisement

bro, you happen to have the postal code for that area? never been there before, the usual meet up is at kallang carpark.

nonetheless, a gd place to explore.

satria, i simply love it..

who owns the black one with orange 16' wheels? almost buy it

Bro, location changed liao, pls read the updated post!

Thanks!

Bro, location changed liao, pls read the updated post!

Thanks!

that was in the 90s lar...very nice place to hang out with my gf back then until it was overran

the said group....now not sure whether the place is still used by those 'guys'.... [laugh] [laugh]

that was in the 90s lar...very nice place to hang out with my gf back then until it was overran

the said group....now not sure whether the place is still used by those 'guys'.... [laugh] [laugh]

haha! no lar the change of location is to accomodate request for a bigger venue!

hoping those who requested for that attend the meet-ups thou... [confused]

haha! no lar the change of location is to accomodate request for a bigger venue!

hoping those who requested for that attend the meet-ups thou... [confused]

actually i drives a gen2 myself...but had to forego the idea of this meetup cos i have a chalet a week before

ur meet-up n the wify says i m oredy spending too much time with my friends..... [cool]

actually i drives a gen2 myself...but had to forego the idea of this meetup cos i have a chalet a week before

ur meet-up n the wify says i m oredy spending too much time with my friends..... [cool]

no prob dude, try if u can, bring her too, i believe we all kool guys n girls.havin this meet-up is kinda a suspenseful thing for me, coz u never know what kind of setups the cars will have!

Wah...all 3 satria. All sporty...i'll b like an old uncle if i go. Can help put my name in? Exora here...Nomsetups watsoever...

Edited by Shorty

Wah...all 3 satria. All sporty...i'll b like an old uncle if i go. Can help put my name in? Exora here...Nomsetups watsoever...

Ok, so I will put the date on the 09th of March, Friday@ Stadium Cresent Road, Carpark E, in front of the Singapore Indoor Stadium.

Time is tentatively put @ 2030hrs.

Pls Include your name and ride in this format.

1) RoadTricks (Satria Neo)

2) Ecksu (Satria Neo)

3) HolySniper (Satria Neo)

4) Shorty (Exora)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Thanks and p.s, pm me your number too if u include yourself in the list!

oh no it's friday.. i will join you all after my class, shld reach before 2215hrs. [blush]

boss here got release meh? the original Satria? I thought Colt only? [:/] [:/]

oh, i mean the original Satria GTi.... saw some with SGP plates last time... in fact a fren owned one before :D

oh, i mean the original Satria GTi.... saw some with SGP plates last time... in fact a fren owned one before :D

oh.. wow.. cool man.. but.. haizz.. I have yet to come across one Sartia GTi here.. Only see Golf GTi..

oh.. wow.. cool man.. but.. haizz.. I have yet to come across one Sartia GTi here.. Only see Golf GTi..

my fren had one which he znged/modded locally, but sold it to get a TC car 8yrs ago :D

Wah the original Satria GTI. I like the engine!

Supercharged

Yes to be frank.See, thus far only 3.The rest just commenting, but not adding themselves to the list, so, yeah, I expect a small turn-out.

Why you count your eggs so fast? Have confident lah...now till 9 Mar still 2 weeks away....

↡ Advertisement