• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
9610 replies to this topic | 59,800 praises

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

Theoldjaffa
  • Premium member
    Theoldjaffa
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Another

This is a celica right?
--------------------------------------------
Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with those who don't have it.

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:53 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Wow, a Lancia Beta MonteCarlo!

I've also seen an Aston Martin Lagonda before, I heard its owner lives near Siglap.

Edited by Macrosszero, 13 October 2012 - 10:57 PM.

2 Anonymous members praised this

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:55 PM

Old-driver
  • Old-driver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I saw a Talbot Bolera a couple of weeks ago... a superbly rare car

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:27 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Very swee.. What car is this?

See who can guess correctly sly.gif

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This is a celica right?

yes

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wow, a Lancia Beta MonteCarlo!

I've also seen an Aston Martin Lagonda before, I heard its owner lives near Siglap.

wah bro u zhun leh thumbsup.gif

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

Requiemdk
  • Requiemdk
    5th Gear
    Author Image

See who can guess correctly sly.gif

Celica A20? I've seen a bright orange one around before o.O
W124 200E

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:57 PM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The owner of this car must really love it a lot.
It's got a 20k COE til 2020.
LOL!
IMG_20120724_00214.jpg
Agent008, SGMCF328 and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:29 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

And it hasn't been Takumi-ed at all. Looks factory bone stock. If I had a chance to buy it I would keep it that same way too!

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

LOL!

If its in good condition then quite ok ma. Depreciation only 2k a year. Even at that time before COE shot up also not so easy to get a car with 2k per year depreciation right?

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

If its in good condition then quite ok ma. Depreciation only 2k a year. Even at that time before COE shot up also not so easy to get a car with 2k per year depreciation right?

But it's only a 1.2 or 1.3 so don't see much point.
Not much power unless an engine swap is done.
The only reason for me to keep a car that old is if it has some classic value.
This doesn't so....nah.
However it is a rare sight indeed.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Once Ugliest Lancer GLX in Singapore, wonder if it's scrapped...

this one looks like it kena chicken pox....
we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    Supercharged
    Author Image

this one looks like it kena chicken pox....

Haaa.. Tasteless. knife.gif
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

how about this?IMG_0947.JPG

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0852.JPG

Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

Desmojon
  • Premium member
    Desmojon
    4th Gear
    Author Image

How about this 67' GTV?
http://www.sgcarmart...h...542&DL=1000
image.jpg
SGMCF328 and 3 Anonymous members praised this
Viva AR!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

LOL!

Now was thinking if should keep my cpt...
FS

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:42 PM

Alheych
  • Alheych
    Supercharged
    Author Image

LOL!

By 2020 it'll be more than 35 years old, can apply for classic car scheme, and will be safe on our roads.

It's both a good and bad thing that Singapore doesn't have many old cars. Less pollution. But also more artificial and less flavour. Streets full of W211s and F10s now.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:00 AM

Fastfive1
  • Premium member
    Fastfive1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

By 2020 it'll be more than 35 years old, can apply for classic car scheme, and will be safe on our roads.

It's both a good and bad thing that Singapore doesn't have many old cars. Less pollution. But also more artificial and less flavour. Streets full of W211s and F10s now.

you mean w212s right?

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

Seizure_
  • Seizure_
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

sharing a shot which I took last night in town
more via my Facebook Page

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

Gee
  • Gee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Don't forget the KIA A4... laugh.gif
Still around..

Image by liiusion

Edited by Gee, 09 December 2012 - 08:30 PM.

SGMCF328 and 3 Anonymous members praised this

so and so - capitaine lentement

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: unusual, rare, cars, unusual car and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users