Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

To prevent the cabin from getting too hot? Or the sunroof leaking? :D

To prevent lethal striking bird droppings!!!
↡ Advertisement

... or bird shit most likely.... might be all of  them ... doubt about the sun roof thing, though ,likely also to keep the car cool too

The system looked pretty high tech undeneath ... similar to large tents .... might take a couple of minutes to open and close and do the lashings as can be seen 

Owner seems anal about his car...not sure if its a real Honda EG6. 

From far on first look on the car thought it is very old camry?!  [:p]

The license plates looks fake and edited?

Super rare Jaguar Mark X (aka Mark 10), and it is huge too, size almost like a S-Class / 7er. @jimmyfong is this the one and only surviving Mark 10 in Singapore?

e7m6f9.jpg

2wf0aab.png

28lghmh.png

k9dwxs.png

Apologize for the poor photo quality as the car was moving quite fast (~100Km/h)... And this is how the car look like:

jaguar_mark_x.jpg

jaguar_mark_x_7.jpg

• Praise 12

Super rare Jaguar Mark X (aka Mark 10), and it is huge too, size almost like a S-Class / 7er. @jimmyfong is this the one and only surviving Mark 10 in Singapore?

e7m6f9.jpg

2wf0aab.png

28lghmh.png

k9dwxs.png

Apologize for the poor photo quality as the car was moving quite fast (~100Km/h)... And this is how the car look like:

jaguar_mark_x.jpg

jaguar_mark_x_7.jpg

Haha I saw it before, it was huge! I think it should be the only one left here, also with original registration.

I think it's also owned by an Indian man

Edited by jimmyfong

Came across this in the morning. Rare to see 3 gens of Honda Racing spirit together..

Err... Are you the owner of that Blue S2000? [:)]

I know the owner BTW... [;)]

• Praise 4

Super rare Jaguar Mark X (aka Mark 10), and it is huge too, size almost like a S-Class / 7er. @jimmyfong is this the one and only surviving Mark 10 in Singapore?

e7m6f9.jpg

2wf0aab.png

28lghmh.png

k9dwxs.png

jaguar_mark_x.jpg

jaguar_mark_x_7.jpg

In the early years, this model was used by the state for VIPS. i like its profile. Very nice.
  • Praise 2