Unusual or Rare Cars

Theoldjaffa

Rare or not har?

Edit: Just checked SGCM and realised that it's a $700K, 6.6L V12, 600bhp, 4WD and does century sprint in 3.7s! Me got eyes no see tarzan.

Saw this in the flesh at Munich BMW Welt last year. Sibei solid.

post-196696-0-84717200-1540295242_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

If we can group buy itâs worth it .... might cost less than $50/- but donât know if itâs really that easy to install ; good for outdoor street parking in sun especially

One look you know this is a boliao white elephant item. After a while you will be tired of taking it out to deploy.

Rare or not har?

Edit: Just checked SGCM and realised that it's a $700K, 6.6L V12, 600bhp, 4WD and does century sprint in 3.7s! Me got eyes no see tarzan.

Driven it on snow before. Nice car, quick in a straight line but doesn't have the raw feel of a proper M.

Rare or not har?

Rather spend $700k on a Porsche 911 or similar which can retain its value. This and the s600 will depreciate to parf in 10years.

But then only the super rich buy, will they care about 700k? Guess not.

• Praise 1

Rather spend $700k on a Porsche 911 or similar which can retain its value. This and the s600 will depreciate to parf in 10years.

Ya, is for full cash kings dun care bout resale type of ppl. Want the best but less flash.  

I also think it's a brave choice. It looks no different from a base 7-series and nobody knows you are driving an expensive super Saloon. A Quattroporte is more expressive and cheaper. A Panamera more immediately recognisable as an expensive car.

But then again, this car is unique in the market if you want to carry a big stick yet fly under the radar.

• Praise 1

I also think it's a brave choice. It looks no different from a base 7-series and nobody knows you are driving an expensive super Saloon. A Quattroporte is more expressive and cheaper. A Panamera more immediately recognisable as an expensive car.

But then again, this car is unique in the market if you want to carry a big stick yet fly under the radar.

yah not much diff from base model. stick a M760il badge also can! those not in the know will then say WAAAAAHHH. serves the same purpose and save half the price.

Same goes for C180 vs C63s. which is why you see many "pretenders' these days.

however its difficult to fake a M3/4/5, these days as the body is more different from the base models. or maybe i'm wrong?

Edited by Mkl22

Where got bad shape? Think looks dirty only le?

Not dirt.

Paint has corroded and baring the bare metal, and a bit rust. Roof paint also starts to corrode.

Brake dust on all rims, Volvo words faded, one rim cover dropped.

Rubber linings harden and peeling off.

Interior dashboard upholstery looks dirty and worn out.

But the rear seats looks quite in good condition. 

It needs some restoration. 

Paya Lebar Sq

ya ya i was referring to there. not sure why i typed Singpost Center lol

cos i used to be stationed there for 2 years to sell tisu outside Paya Lebar MRT. so the carpark looks very familiar. 

then i moved to Singpost

Not dirt.

Paint has corroded and baring the bare metal, and a bit rust. Roof paint also starts to corrode.

Brake dust on all rims, Volvo words faded, one rim cover dropped.

Rubber linings harden and peeling off.

Interior dashboard upholstery looks dirty and worn out.

But the rear seats looks quite in good condition. 

It needs some restoration. 

From picture cannot see so much details. Lol. Maybe need some fresh coat of paint.  [:p]

From picture cannot see so much details. Lol. Maybe need some fresh coat of paint.  [:p]

I think it's more than just a fresh coat of paint. 

Rare or not har?

Saw one ytd.. sprint away infront of me so fast from stop, no hope to catch. So confirm is real M760Li

↡ Advertisement