If you have a chance for a career change, what would it be?

Ah_Zai

bro, no offence. i am also freelancer. but seriously freelancer = self-employed = business owner = as good as taxi driver = as good as hawker.

sometimes you compare ourselves to those getting employed in public service or well paid organisations, we are fighting to survive but they are fighting to play politics or fighting hard to act indispensable to the company.

their lives are actually simpler, fat pay cheque, medical benefits inclusive, CPF contribution at max cap .... we maybe well rewarded but we really need to work hard and survive !!!! the employee is not too bad afterall depending on situation

So you buy HDB using cash? Everything cash?

Sex Therapist.

Appearently a lot of young women don't get satisfaction when they have sex.

I want to help them.

:D

Maybe avoid being The-rapist?!

Mercy-mercy. No venture, no gain. You may be aware that more Employers are quitely avoiding to employ/hire locals. This make it a survival requirement to switch career, in the current environment, or start a business. :o

Maybe better be a FT in another country? Or, yes, start a business but choose carefully.

bro, no offence. i am also freelancer. but seriously freelancer = self-employed = business owner = as good as taxi driver = as good as hawker.

sometimes you compare ourselves to those getting employed in public service or well paid organisations, we are fighting to survive but they are fighting to play politics or fighting hard to act indispensable to the company.

their lives are actually simpler, fat pay cheque, medical benefits inclusive, CPF contribution at max cap .... we maybe well rewarded but we really need to work hard and survive !!!! the employee is not too bad afterall depending on situation

true for quite a lot of them, some such deadwood are top class actors. :D

Neutral Newbie

What is your current career and what will your new career be? I am currently in Biz development. Seriously considering a career switch.

I am currently a real estate agent and considering to become a doctor.

Haha, rapist don't get paid.

Therapist will get paid.

:D

And pay by the minute, or per cum? Very different! Ha ha

Hypersonic

I want to help people so

pastor or head of charity organisation.

Its not the money, its the giving back to people that appeals to me.

↡ Advertisement