Recommendation for tour agency to korea

Ysc3

considering going to korea for holiday this year ...

anyone had any good experience with any good travel agent to recommend ?

** i know NATAS show is next week ... but still hope to hear some good recommendations.

↡ Advertisement

** i know NATAS show is next week ... but still hope to hear some good recommendations.

I'm going to Korea next month with SA Tours :) Any bros in MCF going?

Just came back from Korea in Dec. I joined SA tour too... pretty satisfying overall. You'll be going up to Yongpyong Ski resort I reckon? :D

Try ASA. Went with them earlier last year, price among the better ones (not cheapest), tour quality and service is very good.

Just came back from Korea in Dec. I joined SA tour too... pretty satisfying overall. You'll be going up to Yongpyong Ski resort I reckon? :D

Yeap, i am heading on 9th March, SA Tours told me this batch is the last they are arranging for ski-ing...

Besides cosmetics and ginseng, any nice and must-buy stuffs there?? How much SGD did you change into Won? [:p]

Yeap, i am heading on 9th March, SA Tours told me this batch is the last they are arranging for ski-ing...

Besides cosmetics and ginseng, any nice and must-buy stuffs there?? How much SGD did you change into Won? [:p]

If you like trench coats, there're awesome ones there!! Skin care products too, cheaper than local retailers.

Basically, how much you change depends on your shopping appetite (mine is huge, I changed about 1K Sing), meals wise, most are provided....

I reckon 1K will cover everything.........

enjoy yourself man!!!

Bestest must be really super duper good [laugh]

nice and good guide who speak fluent mandarin :D

he arrange the biggest family suit for me at the Lotte World [lipsrsealed] but you need to spend 'some' $$ at the ginseng shop to warrant that kind of service [bigcry]

Edited by Jman888

Went to Korea with SA december last december too... If its convenient for anyone, get me odbo collagen face mask! My wife loves it. uUsually will go there on last few days...

I second SA tour, best for Korea :D

If you happen get this guy as local guide, bestest [thumbsup]

Is that CK Zhang? He was our guide there. He's a chinese descendent Korean. Nice guy....

Hey I was there with sa in december too.... you the early december batch? Yeongpyong was not as cold as seoul.... strange...

Hey I was there with sa in december too.... you the early december batch? Yeongpyong was not as cold as seoul.... strange...

Yup.. mine was 3rd to 12th.... when I left, Seoul started to snow..... YP is freaking cold at night, otherwise in the morn when the sun is up, you're right, Seoul tends to be colder....

Did you go for the Korean Wave K-pop concert?? Mine was thrown in FOC by SA because the bands were there.... perhaps a case of right place at the right time...

Did you take the roller coaster at Yonjin Everland... with the 88 degrees drop... wa lau!! that was freaking awesome.... :ph34r:

no tour agency is comparable to R&R............ [scholar]

I beg to differ, unless you speak the language, or you're revisiting Korea or you have friends there..... else for a first time visit, I would recommend packaged tour....

How to R&R when they hardly speak English there!!! Comms prob :o Transportation also a problem

Toured Korea with Chan Brothers in Nov 2010. Good accomodation, good food and good tour guides (Korea & Local). Flew by SQ so more expensive.

SA bundle with SQ btw... its a special GV class (priced below Y-class). In fact, it is cheaper....