Recommendation for tour agency to korea

Ysc3

I beg to differ, unless you speak the language, or you're revisiting Korea or you have friends there..... else for a first time visit, I would recommend packaged tour....

How to R&R when they hardly speak English there!!! Comms prob :o Transportation also a problem

how should i put it??? you have to experience it yourself to know it, for all i know, many will never go back agency once they tried it..........

getting around is as easy as in spore. Research is a must if planing to go R&R.

↡ Advertisement

Is that CK Zhang? He was our guide there. He's a chinese descendent Korean. Nice guy....

Forgotten his name but yes with chinese descendent, a funny guy keep telling us about his gambling tale but we wonder he made those stories up [laugh]

Forgotten his name but yes with chinese descendent, a funny guy keep telling us about his gambling tale but we wonder he made those stories up [laugh]

Mostly not true one laa.... Just take it as entertainment.... He was telling us he used to be calefare.... and the things needed to be done during the korean wedding... chio ka peng... His mandarin has PRC accent but clear enough. He's got a handsome kha kia that does all the menial jobs.... he so cute that I think he almost kena raped by a bunch of malaysian mei meis in our group....

Mostly not true one laa.... Just take it as entertainment.... He was telling us he used to be calefare.... and the things needed to be done during the korean wedding... chio ka peng... His mandarin has PRC accent but clear enough. He's got a handsome kha kia that does all the menial jobs.... he so cute that I think he almost kena raped by a bunch of malaysian mei meis in our group....

oh ours that time was a sweet korean mei mei, she entertain us with singing korean songs on the bus :wub::wub:

wait i go search her photo/video to post [laugh]

oh ours that time was a sweet korean mei mei, she entertain us with singing korean songs on the bus :wub::wub:

Wah, must bring chloroform along next time.... [idea]

Camping here patiently.... lol

:wub:

Sorry TS, OT abit.

How is it going to S.Korea on free-and-easy?

Don't like going with tour group due to past bad experience with uncouth people.

Really sickening to be paying and yet travelling with ar$eholes. Seriously you guys must have experienced this?

how should i put it??? you have to experience it yourself to know it, for all i know, many will never go back agency once they tried it..........

getting around is as easy as in spore. Research is a must if planing to go R&R.

I hate tour group but heard korea is impossible to travel without tour group? As in transport problem.

I won't care much about language, had tried vietnam and sri lanka F&E. Just point what we want and they take money show to indicate price. Want go anywhere take map and point the place or show them the place name in their language. Can even take public bus in sri lanka, their bus has no numbers or indication but I never once take the wrong bus. Most important is to open mouth and ask.

me went there 4 times and the last time i brought me family of 9 with me and had a really good time. Everything is OTOT, really no stress .... :D

Good. That means apart from North korea, anywhere is possible to OTOT.

me went there 4 times and the last time i brought me family of 9 with me and had a really good time. Everything is OTOT, really no stress .... :D

One thing for free and easy is need to do planning and have time discipline.... To me it's only good if u have a lot of time and plan to explore more than what tour agency can provide then u f&e. Just imagine if u have to queue for all the tickets and arrange for the transport, beat lunch time crowd etc.

If u wan to see/experience more within a short period of time, choose tour package, no brainier.

I will only join tour package if they don't bring me to tourist shops or if the place die die needs a tour guide like climbing mount KK.

Most of the time, they rush through when you are in place in interest say lack of time. Then in tourist shops, they give you all the time in the world to shop. I spend money and leave to enjoy, not to go tourist shops. I hate to visit a place just to take a picture to prove I'm there. I rather don't go if that's the case.

OTOT can stay in the place you like and slowly explore. Eat, shop and travel as the locals do, soak into their culture. Only then I can say I've been there before. I avoid tourist shops and eatery as much as I can, unless I want to buy souvenirs.

Sorry TS, OT abit.

How is it going to S.Korea on free-and-easy?

Don't like going with tour group due to past bad experience with uncouth people.

Really sickening to be paying and yet travelling with ar$eholes. Seriously you guys must have experienced this?

Anyone?? <_<

↡ Advertisement