Traffic light to serve private condos??

KARTer

There are a few private condos which enjoy the use of traffic lights to stop main road traffic so that residents can drive out easily.... i thought private residences including condos should not be using such LTA installed traffic lights to "obstruct" the free flow of traffic on main roads? at most yellow box which is already a big concession? [:)]

anyone here living in such condo to tell us how they manage to make LTA do it and use taxpayers' money to put traffic lights to obstruct traffic? [:p]

↡ Advertisement

There are a few private condos which enjoy the use of traffic lights to stop main road traffic so that residents can drive out easily.... i thought private residences including condos should not be using such LTA installed traffic lights to "obstruct" the free flow of traffic on main roads? at most yellow box which is already a big concession? [:)]

anyone here living in such condo to tell us how they manage to make LTA do it and use taxpayers' money to put traffic lights to obstruct traffic? [:p]

in jurong east got one condo with traffic lights just for the condo users..parc oasis i think

Everything also need lollipops to control the traffic. Very soon, every 100m will have one instead of current 400m.

if lollipops are synchronised with up-stream traffic lights, its still not too bad, but many lollipops or greenmens are totally the opposite, when cars pass green light upstream, always end up red lollipop or red man 50m down the road!! ... and there's already a overhead pesdertrian bridge another 20m further down...... [hur]

if lollipops are synchronised with up-stream traffic lights, its still not too bad, but many lollipops or greenmens are totally the opposite, when cars pass green light upstream, always end up red lollipop or red man 50m down the road!! ... and there's already a overhead pesdertrian bridge another 20m further down...... [hur]

you stay condo or not? wait people say you jealous

you stay condo or not? wait people say you jealous

shhhhh..... i use main roads mah, always kena stopped and wait for condos cars slowly one by one come out.... sibei TL... :o

the one after vivocity lor, main road also not say very heavy traffic, what for put lollipop or red lights?? [whip][rifle]

having paid more taxes, guess they deserve that little bit more convenience....... [rolleyes]

quite true also....

but i see all the drivers like FTs... do they pay much tax? maybe they do

shhhhh..... i use main roads mah, always kena stopped and wait for condos cars slowly one by one come out.... sibei TL... :o

the one after vivocity lor, main road also not say very heavy traffic, what for put lollipop or red lights?? [whip][rifle]

don't stay condo... want to kpkb

don't like that lah... give condo owner chance lah

its true some condos residents have hard time coming out to main roads which are very busy roads.... this type definitely no prob and can use LTA red light... but other main roads are not so busy, actually no need red lights also can come out quite easily... this type i complain :D dont you think i quite fair?

you stay condo, right? last time i stayed also, not bad got gym and xmm inside using threadmill.. and they wear less at the pool compared with public pool [thumbsup]

its true some condos residents have hard time coming out to main roads which are very busy roads.... this type definitely no prob and can use LTA red light... but other main roads are not so busy, actually no need red lights also can come out quite easily... this type i complain :D dont you think i quite fair?

you stay condo, right? last time i stayed also, not bad got gym and xmm inside using threadmill.. and they wear less at the pool compared with public pool [thumbsup]

i jio you come lim teh and reminiscence the good old days?

if i stayed condo, you think i will kpkb about this? wont, right? [laugh]

maybe you will :D

1. when green light timing too fast [drivingcar]

2. when red light and main road no car, but you can't come out [furious]

maybe you will :D

1. when green light timing too fast [drivingcar]

2. when red light and main road no car, but you can't come out [furious]

LOL.... sounds like speaking from experience :D