JB where to do window film?

KARTer

The JB workshops are generally well aware of the LTA requirement. I did mine( 2 rear windows) almost 3 years ago and yes, bubble free till today and inspection also passed. Can't remember exactly how much, should be around RM60~80 per piece.

One thing is, you better watch them doing it carefully. The shop that I went was M something at the southern city, where giant is.

Regards,

Lols.. the place I went.. I dont think they know.. i went to the one near Bandar Baru Uda...

↡ Advertisement

Well.. I scared hot la boss.. Sigh..Now have to take it out.. next appointment next week...

I also scared hot and bright sunlight. Now looking for fold-down tinted panel which can be attached to stock sun-visor... Any lobang? [:)]

• Praise 1

I also scared hot and bright sunlight. Now looking for fold-down tinted panel which can be attached to stock sun-visor... Any lobang? [:)]

pardon me boss.. But what is that? is it the one they put infront of the car with colour one? like the two big square piece?

I got one from Carrefore many years ago. I am still using it.

Well.. I scared hot la boss.. Sigh..Now have to take it out.. next appointment next week...

Just tear them out and go in immediately and they will pass you.

I went thru this last year. They told me that my rear window was darker by 5%! Wtf!

Just tear them out and go in immediately and they will pass you.

I went thru this last year. They told me that my rear window was darker by 5%! Wtf!

yeah.. have to.. this one can diy?

wow.. 5% also got problem? :blink: :blink:

yeah.. have to.. this one can diy?

wow.. 5% also got problem? :blink: :blink:

I tore the pieces out and diy to stick back after the inspection. But being impatient, they did not appear too nice!:D

• Praise 1

I tore the pieces out and diy to stick back after the inspection. But being impatient, they did not appear too nice!:D

lols.. well.. somethings it's quite difficult for us to do.. Unless we do it slowly.. which I dont..

lols.. well.. somethings it's quite difficult for us to do.. Unless we do it slowly.. which I dont..

Anyone could list down few solar flim shop in JB in which is LTA compliance? Just thinking of doing the windscreen & 1 window. If the price is good then do not mind tear down the existing flim

• Praise 1

Anyone could list down few solar flim shop in JB in which is LTA compliance? Just thinking of doing the windscreen & 1 window. If the price is good then do not mind tear down the existing flim

Brothers?