How Often U use the Facilities in the Condo?

Old-driver

As above, I do know of some friends who use it frequently when they moved in but the frequency lessen and to some extent that they totally ignored it.

That being the case, what is the difference between a HDB and condo besides the additional security? -_-

↡ Advertisement

As above, I do know of some friends who use it frequently when they moved in but the frequency lessen and to some extent that they totally ignored it.

That being the case, what is the difference between a HDB and condo besides the additional security? -_-

condo regular service fee abt 300dollars....parking free.

hdb parking 65dollars upwards

condo less disturbance [thumbsup]

i used the swimming facilities 5 out of 7 days,

especially when there are bikini babes [inlove]

too bad my place got no gym, else i will surely

use gym facilities too, some got indoor squash,

tennis, ping pong karaoke room like castle green ..

can invite colleagues friends over for bbq.

joining fitness first monthly cost also not cheap,

condo is good.

condo regular service fee abt 300dollars....parking free.

hdb parking 65dollars upwards

condo less disturbance [thumbsup]

Ha... so quite wu hua after minus-ing the parking fees and add the security fee [:p]

probably less sales pests knocking on the door?

no noisy garang guni man shouting?

no unauthorized advertising materials stuck on ur doorstep?

This one is definitely a plus point

i used the swimming facilities 5 out of 7 days,

especially when there are bikini babes [inlove]

too bad my place got no gym, else i will surely

use gym facilities too, some got indoor squash,

tennis, ping pong karaoke room like castle green ..

can invite colleagues friends over for bbq.

joining fitness first monthly cost also not cheap,

condo is good.

Huh? I thought gym is quite basic, doesnt need much space. U stay where

some of the condo at bkt timah road swimming pool is elevated

like a fish tank, thus when there are bikini babes swimming inside

can see, makes me feels very horny hehe

i stay at an old place no gym da ,,

Edited by Hamtaroo

Supercharged

probably less sales pests knocking on the door?

no noisy garang guni man shouting?

no unauthorized advertising materials stuck on ur doorstep?

Also no need to worry loanshark runners!

Supercharged

The high monthly service fee is one reason why some think living in a condo is a waste of money. Cos over time, you don't use, or will stop using the facilities....but you still need to pay the fee (some up to $400) a month. But in return the residents gets convenience cos the facilities is right at their door step!

On top of service fee (I heard) got another call Sinking fund or something like that....can be quite high depending on the project.

The high monthly service fee is one reason why some think living in a condo is a waste of money. Cos over time, you don't use, or will stop using the facilities....but you still need to pay the fee (some up to $400) a month. But in return the residents gets convenience cos the facilities is right at their door step!

On top of service fee (I heard) got another call Sinking fund or something like that....can be quite high depending on the project.

up to $3000 easily depending on how big and which development.

below $400 is probably 500unit mass mkt type development?

Ha... so quite wu hua after minus-ing the parking fees and add the security fee [:p]

HDB got S&CC charges too mah, depends on size. Besides most either sheltered or MSCP- so season is 90

So monthly should work out to 150 thereabouts. :mellow:

I'm paying $180 monthly conservancy for my 2+1 condo. I have stayed for more than 6 years and I have not step into the pool for close to 2 years ever since my baby gal was born. Luckily, I make full use of the conservancy fee by parking 2 cars. But lately, some bugger raise issue to ask extra $50 for 2nd car parking

Edited by Amazon777

I'm paying $180 monthly conservancy for my 2+1 condo. I have stayed for more than 6 years and I have not step into the pool for close to 2 years ever since my baby gal was born. Luckily, I make full use of the conservancy fee by parking 2 cars. But lately, some bugger raise issue to ask extra $50 for 2nd car parking

if condo carpark crowded then should ask extra $50 for 2nd car parking.

it's only fair. park more pay more. it's ok lah, dude.

if condo carpark crowded then should ask extra $50 for 2nd car parking.

it's only fair. park more pay more. it's ok lah, dude.

There is definitely more cars lately, but still can see quite a bit of empty lots in the 700 units development. Not really those high-end development, hence not all families has a car and a lot of Asian "foreign talent" staying around on lease. Just saw my neighbor (business must be doing well) who just bought a new CLS350 and E250 move out after stayed for 10yrs, so it's 2 extra lots being given up. Over the past 6 yrs, my conservancy fee increase from $160 to $180, think really cannot complain if they charge $50 for 2nd car. Maybe will just downsize to 1 car, since I don't usually drive to work, my 7yrs old + Bimmer sooner or later got to handover IC to LTA

Edited by Amazon777

thats why older condos are better in this regard:

plenty of parking lots, visitor lots also a lot.... unlike new condos.

of course highend ones are a different ball game... some even let the owner park his car next to the living room, up on 30th storey :D

for those who dont use facilities, HDB is quite good.. money saved can be used to generate more :D

if you asked me, living in Condo is more about security, nothing else.

the facilities like swimming pool, gym and BBQ pits are just add-ons.

you are right that most who live in Condo did not utilise the facilities or rather frequency reduces over time.

some who live in Condo will not swim in their own Condos but swim in Country clubs and will not use the gym but get yearly membership in famous fitness centres. ^_^

↡ Advertisement