Those considering China Cars

Nf0rc3r

Supercharged

any chery owner over here?

wanna ask about the reviews and availability of parts:

A168

A1

T11

don't have much choices.. the rest is out of budget.

If you buy A1, you might as well keep you current ride....cos both are almost the same size. [:/]

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

If you buy A1, you might as well keep you current ride....cos both are almost the same size. [:/]

true but i only ferry myself and wife..

too big, i foresee will need to do a lot of ferrying..

don't like -_-

any chery owner over here?

wanna ask about the reviews and availability of parts:

A168

A1

T11

don't have much choices.. the rest is out of budget.

Have u considered Proton?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

too big, i foresee will need to do a lot of ferrying..

don't like -_-

If ferry chio charbo also you don't like ah.... [;)]

Supercharged

If ferry chio charbo also you don't like ah.... [;)]

Like but chio charbo seldom come Near me.. need say, my car..

So far, only Auntie and in law.. the bigger, the worst.. people will ask you for funny request..

Have u considered Proton?

I wanted a Proton but look at the current car price. Proton unknowingly become middle price while China, still the cheapest.

Like but chio charbo seldom come Near me.. need say, my car..

So far, only Auntie and in law.. the bigger, the worst.. people will ask you for funny request..

I wanted a Proton but look at the current car price. Proton unknowingly become middle price while China, still the cheapest.

Mind sharing what's your budget?

Reliability and safety would be quite important among others. I see china cars on the road with rusty exhaust pipe, it goes to show the kind of material they use. I wonder what other components are manufactured using less up to spec raw material, such as galvanised steel body, shock component etc etc.

While a new car may have no problems initially, how many problems will surface a few years down the road is a different matter completely.

The other aspect is the safety of a car. Airbag and ABS etc are a given these days, but what about the crash proection ability of a car? While a car may not have best class crash rating , a reasonable body rigidity and passenger proection when there is a crash is important.

Not biase towards China cars , they will continue to do better and better but one needs to evaluate carefully before buying one, at least for now. It may not be worth to save a few K to buy into uncertainties when there are proven B&B cars going at quite good price these days because of low COE.