40+ Nissan GTRs Hit The Streets Of Singapore

Zxcvb

I'll take a GTR over lambo/ferrari anytime.

same.

but gtr can win lambo.

ferrari? yet to see videos of that

↡ Advertisement

same.

but gtr can win lambo.

ferrari? yet to see videos of that

i dream of a LP700-4 spitting blue stuffs at the rear... what a sight... sigh... [dizzy]

mercy, mercy..... btw, gen2 rear view looks like cousin of elise if i squeeng my eyes hard enough!! outside jap/korea car makers, best looking body in asia :D beating some conti also [thumbsup]

bro..u r too kind! some pple say gen2 has the ugliest backside for any car :D haha..but i sure likes my 'girl's

backside...i oni have 15" shoe but i sure likes the way the backside curve on those 15"....hahaha [laugh]

bro..u r too kind! some pple say gen2 has the ugliest backside for any car :D haha..but i sure likes my 'girl's

backside...i oni have 15" shoe but i sure likes the way the backside curve on those 15"....hahaha [laugh]

the curves at the rear are [thumbsup] .... does your dashboard have the vertical (quite flat) extension from the centre down to the the floor near the gear stick? i remember seeing this in the mark1

the curves at the rear are [thumbsup] .... does your dashboard have the vertical (quite flat) extension from the centre down to the the floor near the gear stick? i remember seeing this in the mark1

i am not sure which veetical column....tot all gen2 inner features are the same! u talking about the column

for the thermostat n aircon control knobs...

i am not sure which veetical column....tot all gen2 inner features are the same! u talking about the column

for the thermostat n aircon control knobs...

yes.... i thot they might have face-lifted the interior design...

Turbocharged

GTR maybe cheaper to buy as compare to other supercars but maintaining it, make sure you have as deep pocket as those supercar owners.

got money hoalian on the streets also song...

obviously they have the brains to be able to afford the car... why call them clowns?

whether they achieve ethically or not si another topic..

The discussion here is not about affordability. Any tom, dick, or hairy worth his reputation can easily afford one. Many in this forum, too.

It is the issue of personal enjoyment vs public nuisance of 40 cars that is the issue.

To enjoy the gtr more, I suggested doing it on track where the limits of the driver or/and the can can be realised. Is that not a statement of fact.

Doing it on public roads causes inconvenience. Its just enjoying showing off, nothing wrong with that.

Get the essence of my message?

GTR maybe cheaper to buy as compare to other supercars but maintaining it, make sure you have as deep pocket as those supercar owners.

Proper Maintence is surely not cheap, especially if you mod. I think a lot of peopl got burned because of this.

But if you want supercar performance, then you need the brakes, gears to be supercar level, hence the cost. To be this isn't a big point, but I hope they can improve the front. styling. SIde & rear is great looking, but the front, just can't warm up to it. I have the same issue with the evo 10. Thats why I got a evo 9 GSR instead then.

Fark u.. machiam u drive a super car.. or pls keep ur CBs mouth shut..

Y so upset? gtr is like a dream car to u is it

just becos u cant even afford used gtr & others comment on its resale u get jealous must throw cb lj like a spoilt child? farking crawl back to ur toyota shlthole _|_

Turbocharged

Proper Maintence is surely not cheap, especially if you mod. I think a lot of peopl got burned because of this.

But if you want supercar performance, then you need the brakes, gears to be supercar level, hence the cost. To be this isn't a big point, but I hope they can improve the front. styling. SIde & rear is great looking, but the front, just can't warm up to it. I have the same issue with the evo 10. Thats why I got a evo 9 GSR instead then.

Exactly. People thot GTR is half the price of supercars with same performance but they forget it takes the same amount of money as a supercar to run. Where got ai pee, ai ciee also ai tau nini one.

Alot that mod their cars from 200 bhp to 400 bhp also forget it takes alot to maintain n run it.

The discussion here is not about affordability. Any tom, dick, or hairy worth his reputation can easily afford one. Many in this forum, too.

It is the issue of personal enjoyment vs public nuisance of 40 cars that is the issue.

To enjoy the gtr more, I suggested doing it on track where the limits of the driver or/and the can can be realised. Is that not a statement of fact.

Doing it on public roads causes inconvenience. Its just enjoying showing off, nothing wrong with that.

Get the essence of my message?

i dun see anyone saying its a public nuisance except you.

This type of thing once in a while is ok.... unless everyday

Enjoyment does not come only from high speed.

You own a GTR?

Edited by Ngck

These vids proves a point.

Even though these clowns have the dough, they obviously lack the brains.

Cars like these are best enjoyed on a track, not on the streets; skills not withstanding. [cool]

yup clowns, nail on the head.....

but lambos also got clowns, hahaha

↡ Advertisement