• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:06 AM

Heavenspirit
  • Heavenspirit
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any idea what can we use, to clean the brembo brake caliper, as some stubborn stain cant be removed.

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:43 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

A simple brush on a stick should do the job easy.
Use those toilet cleaners (the goose neck bottle type), it will dissolve off any stains easily.
I use it to shine my rims and exhaust pipe. Try it, you will be surprised at how effective it is.

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:02 AM

Yeobh
  • Yeobh
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This brush is designed mainly for for professional brake shops. Try getting one that is similar , those designed for home DIY should be at lower cost and will be good for few cleaning sessions.

Attached Thumbnails

• Brake_brush.jpg

Visit My Facebook for the latest automotive breaking news & innovative specialty tools.

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:18 AM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

A simple brush on a stick should do the job easy.
Use those toilet cleaners (the goose neck bottle type), it will dissolve off any stains easily.
I use it to shine my rims and exhaust pipe. Try it, you will be surprised at how effective it is.

Thanks for the tip! Now I can make my lims as shinny as my throne!! biggrin.gif
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:04 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Those toilet cleaners will shine the silver taps and bathing mixers easily.
I use it to shine my exhaust tip and rims. So far so good.
No need expensive special chemicals....just make sure...rinse the rims and brake calipers with plenty water if you worry about corrosions.

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

SonaxSingapore
  • SonaxSingapore
    Sponsor
    Author Image

SONAX BRAKE AND PARTS CLEANER

High performing special cleaner for maintenance and repair work on brakes, clutch and engine components. Quickly removes brake dust, as well as oil, grease and silicone dirt and deposits, entirely residue-free.

With 360° spray technology and spray nozzle for targeted spraying.

836400_lightbox.png

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:53 PM

Divers
  • Premium member
    Divers
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

SONAX BRAKE AND PARTS CLEANER

High performing special cleaner for maintenance and repair work on brakes, clutch and engine components. Quickly removes brake dust, as well as oil, grease and silicone dirt and deposits, entirely residue-free.

With 360° spray technology and spray nozzle for targeted spraying.

attachicon.gif836400_lightbox.png

Hi Sonax,

Where can I get this? What is the price?

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:21 PM

SonaxSingapore
  • SonaxSingapore
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Hi Sonax,

Where can I get this? What is the price?

This product is available at Autobacs and Stamford Tyres. You can also buy this product at our office 66 Tannery Lane 05-08 Sindo Building. I'll send you PM for the price.

Posted 20 May 2014 - 02:25 PM

Divers
  • Premium member
    Divers
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

This product is available at Autobacs and Stamford Tyres. You can also buy this product at our office 66 Tannery Lane 05-08 Sindo Building. I'll send you PM for the price.

Hi Sonax, I received the PM. Tks.

So for cleaning, just spray on the brake calliper and wash off. Correct?

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users