Had dinner with my Ex

RadX

...and no fireworks, but deep within me, it was glad to have been next to her and again talking as we were friends. Been a yr since we parted, but we keep in touch very regulary cos i still giveher advise on $$ matters. Have been there for a bit since she had troubles, like car stolen, and recently when she cud not sleep, i was there for her.

dun get me wrong, did some soul searching, and realised, that i prefer the single life, as i alwes do things alone, and come to realise that it was selfish of me, as she had her needs too. She, however, now having parental stress where she staying now, and wants out.

Thus, I am more than happy now to go out on the occasion and talk about things and just be comfortable with each other.....no fireworks, nothing, just pure friendship. What do you read as?

Problem is, mother not too happy [laugh][laugh] but nvm lah

so, would you also do the same?

So, would you go out regularly with your ex? Here ex is wife hor!

↡ Advertisement

...and no fireworks, but deep within me, it was glad to have been next to her and again talking as we were friends. Been a yr since we parted, but we keep in touch very regulary cos i still giveher advise on $$ matters. Have been there for a bit since she had troubles, like car stolen, and recently when she cud not sleep, i was there for her.

dun get me wrong, did some soul searching, and realised, that i prefer the single life, as i alwes do things alone, and come to realise that it was selfish of me, as she had her needs too. She, however, now having parental stress where she staying now, and wants out.

Thus, I am more than happy now to go out on the occasion and talk about things and just be comfortable with each other.....no fireworks, nothing, just pure friendship. What do you read as?

Get back together lah.

Get back together lah.

[laugh][laugh] kns...that would be the best thing to do right??? I have moved on aldy lah.....and as mentioned, as a single, you answer to nobody.

cannot be husband & wife but can still be friends right ..... -_-

Why not, afterall, she had been with you for some years leow. [:)]

the htought of staying, bu tnot marrying did cross my mind...hahaha...like 2 room mates.

well said uncle...and yes, we started as friends. No reason why we cannot remain friends. She confides in me in a fair bit of htings, and that is understandable cos i used to handle all the major stuff at home.

For men, if remain frens with ex, can easily move on.

But for women, if remain frens with ex, difficult to move on.

Cos women cannot separate their heart one.

i dun even have ex to dine with [bigcry][bigcry]

er...your EXes must have died aldy lah....considering your age. [laugh][laugh]

Go visit their niche? [:p]

For men, if remain frens with ex, can easily move on.

But for women, if remain frens with ex, difficult to move on.

Cos women cannot separate their heart one.

there is some truth in it, I believe......and to think we did go thru heaven n hell togr....(she still relives those days, when I almost return ic) [laugh][laugh]

sex as a couple after an extended period of time becomes boring.... BUT after an extended period of time not having sex with a person the magical sensation will be back...

stay as friends...... but with benefits!

Some couples became enemies after they broke up, some can continue to be good friends. You are one good example. Is she moving on well? Deep in her heart is she able to let go of the past relationship?

Neutral Newbie

I also on talking terms with ex-wife and it has been 3 years. Ok lah, no issue with that.

Never believe in fixing a broken mirror, period.

there is some truth in it, I believe......and to think we did go thru heaven n hell togr....(she still relives those days, when I almost return ic) [laugh][laugh]

So you have moved on already. Question is do you want her to move on as well? Hanging on is painful for her, i guess. [:)]