PRC woman slapped SG Bf & causes commotion in mall

Piyopico

A Chinese national woman caused a commotion at Ang Mo Kio Hub yesterday after she pushed her boyfriend, who hit and shattered a glass door.

The incident happened at about 2.25pm on 25 Feb in the popular mall located opposite Ang Mo Kio MRT station.

Nearby shop staff say that the Chinese national woman, in her 40s, had been shopping in a mobile phone shop when her boyfriend, a 56-year-old Singaporean man appeared.

The moment the woman saw her boyfriend, the two started quarreling.

In the course of their fight, believed to be over money, the woman repeatedly hit and pushed the man.

Just as they were passing a beauty salon, the woman pushed the man hard enough for him to lose his balance and fall towards the glass door.

The glass door shattered after the man impacted it with his head and back as he fell.

As a result of the commotion, police were alerted.

Officers arrived shortly and were seen taking statements from the couple.

The beauty salon happens to be owned by former TV actress Chen Hui Hui.

Ms Chen told reporters that the man has apologised over the incident and has given her compensation for the shattered door.

Link

:D

Feisty!

↡ Advertisement

Ms Chen told reporters that the man has apologised over the incident and has given her compensation for the shattered door.

The salon should have insurance... if that salon is without insurance, both PRC & Man can just walk away...

Sad lah.....Singaporeans men are really..........hopeless.

My friend dad last time also say why these sporean men so silly and foolish, happily let the PRC ladies con their CPF and money. Ironically, he is now with a PRC and enjoying the conning process. Now i laugh at these fools, i dunno whether next time will it be my turn to be laugh at. [:/]

Neutral Newbie

56 year old SG man means just got CPF money .........

Going Going Gone ..........

Yes. if not why do you think some of the younger PRC gals wanna stick to the old man who is OLD enough to be her dad? She just wanna CON his money and go back to her hometown ASAP after she has sucked dry his money. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Sad lah.....Singaporeans men are really..........hopeless.

The truth hurts anbd this is reality of life. Sorry to hurt the typical egoisitic singaporeans man EGO. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

My friend dad last time also say why these sporean men so silly and foolish, happily let the PRC ladies con their CPF and money. Ironically, he is now with a PRC and enjoying the conning process. Now i laugh at these fools, i dunno whether next time will it be my turn to be laugh at. [:/]

Bro, your frd dad is right anyway... some of the singapore men are really that SILLY. Even a kid also will say these OLD MEN are STUPID. [rolleyes]

A Chinese national woman caused a commotion at Ang Mo Kio Hub yesterday after she pushed her boyfriend, who hit and shattered a glass door.

The incident happened at about 2.25pm on 25 Feb in the popular mall located opposite Ang Mo Kio MRT station.

Nearby shop staff say that the Chinese national woman, in her 40s, had been shopping in a mobile phone shop when her boyfriend, a 56-year-old Singaporean man appeared.

The moment the woman saw her boyfriend, the two started quarreling.

In the course of their fight, believed to be over money, the woman repeatedly hit and pushed the man.

Just as they were passing a beauty salon, the woman pushed the man hard enough for him to lose his balance and fall towards the glass door.

The glass door shattered after the man impacted it with his head and back as he fell.

As a result of the commotion, police were alerted.

Officers arrived shortly and were seen taking statements from the couple.

Link

Feisty!

The glass door which brand?

shld avoid the glass door...how come so weak?

as for china girl and Singapore man with CPF, such things are common...