KYB Absorber

Stinkray

Hi All,

Anyone can advise where can I get or order KYB New SR Special or Lowfer Sports(yellow colour) absorber ??

Tried YT @ Veerasamy but they don't bring in.

Please help.........Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Hi All,

Anyone can advise where can I get or order KYB New SR Special or Lowfer Sports(yellow colour) absorber ??

Those are not cheap. U prob have luck if u bring in from Malaysia.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

you tried Aik Huat Chop @ waterloo st? bought my absorber n lowered springs there. saw them having brands like KYB KONI MONROE etc.

Edited by Syedmad

you tried Aik Huat Chop @ waterloo st? bought my absorber n lowered springs there. saw them having brands like KYB KONI MONROE etc.

Which brand you bought for absorber and lower spring ?

Prob no model for lancer.

Kyb G is good enough. I took eibach springs

Hi Jeff, may I know the diff btw ur current set up n stock cause previsouly I was on stock absorber with Tein lowering spring but revert back to stock cause too stiff for a family ride.

Hi Jeff, may I know the diff btw ur current set up n stock cause previsouly I was on stock absorber with Tein lowering spring but revert back to stock cause too stiff for a family ride.

Tein S-tech spring? I find it good leh, better than stock & not harsh like coilover. I sold it of becos rear is lower and with Ice & passenger in rear, tyre keeps rubbing fender.

Prob no model for lancer.

Kyb G is good enough. I took eibach springs

Hi Jeff49er

Like to know if the eibach spring lowers the ride. I am looking for firmer springs that do not alters the stock height of the car, do you know of any? rubber cushion(can't recall the name) for spring is out as it will be squash & become soft in a few months.

Hi All,

There is one shop at Race course road also sell KYB, forget the name liao but I'f I'm not wrong it is next to an indian restaurant. Not sure if it has wat you want but the price they quote me previously is quite cheap.

There is one shop at Race course road also sell KYB, forget the name liao but I'f I'm not wrong it is next to an indian restaurant. Not sure if it has wat you want but the price they quote me previously is quite cheap.

Chin Hon?

Neutral Newbie

Hello,

I am using KYB Shock Excel-G shock absorbers. No lowering springs. Was previously using stock shock absorbers. Feel that KYB is softer.

Thanks a lot.

Jordon

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

Bro, I'm using my KYB SR now. Imported myself. YT hopeless.

Chin Hon?

Yes yes.....bought kyb excel g for my previous ride from them for a very good price. Not sure abt now though.

Neutral Newbie

I tried to search the Forum to link

back my post and was un sucessful.

Below are the Name and Details

of the Stockist which I went in JB

to buy KYB Shocks :

Chico Auto Supply Sdn Bhd

No. 63, Jalan Glasiar, Taman Tasek

80200, Johor. Malaysia

Tel : 607-237-1223

Bro, I'm using my KYB SR now. Imported myself. YT hopeless.

Hi bro can i know where you import the SR from? My shock dieing soon looking at lowfer sports or SR. Tks

↡ Advertisement