Maid Compulsory Off Day + Kena Chop

Mustank

Pinoy maid so scandalous. Married with 3 children can have bangalah lover. Maybe more dan one lover, that's why got slashed.

All the more I shud setup shop to sell chastity belt. LOL...

Pinoy maid so scandalous. Married with 3 children can have bangalah lover. Maybe more dan one lover, that's why got slashed.

All the more I shud setup shop to sell chastity belt. LOL...

no no no, you should encourage such activities by setting up FarkBook! [laugh]:D[laugh] So that those looking for Fark Buddy can log in! [laugh]:D[laugh]

no no no, you should encourage such activities by setting up FarkBook! [laugh]:D[laugh] So that those looking for Fark Buddy can log in! [laugh]:D[laugh]

After looking at the pic in asiaone I think the bangalah bak chiew tiak stamp.

Sunday hotel business in 2013 will boom like hell.

Also the eateries and hawker center will make brisk business for the Leticia & Terry kind.

This is business opportunity for many...selling condoms, curry rice, underwears, etc.

Also be careful of the money trap, once they ran out of money eating expensive fast food and paying for hotel rooms each week, they will be very Hungry to work harder and stay in Singapore to work for their employees.

Win-win situation for employees.

wonder y indon & pinoy maids are crazy over bangla workers..to them they look like shah rukh khan..

u pass by budget hotels on sun..u c banglas & maids queing to check in.

Declare off day only, reported kena chop! Don know is sway or what

Give off day then more probs...

End of the day, jus pay them more money for no off day. LPPL :wacko:

The reason for this is competition from neighbouring countries. If they compare like that, can we also ask for more public holidays?

[laugh][laugh]

Supersonic

Thought now they compulsory all employers to give their maid 1 day off? [:/]

After looking at the pic in asiaone I think the bangalah bak chiew tiak stamp.

i think apart from opening FarkBook, Better open a one stop service Fark Motel. Got Food, Sex, Bar, Alcohol, Ciggi, Sex Shop, all under one roof! Cumfirm your shop weekend fully booked!!! As crowded as little india on the weekends. See the cash register ring!!! [laugh]:D[laugh]

Weekday? aiyah just put off-peak sale lor! [laugh]:D[laugh]

wonder y indon & pinoy maids are crazy over bangla workers..to them they look like shah rukh khan..

u pass by budget hotels on sun..u c banglas & maids queing to check in.

Wait till u see some angmos going gaga over these helpers :wacko:

heng my kids are gorwing up liao. Going to do without maid from 2014. Time to bring in the vacuum robot and mop robot! [laugh]:D[laugh]

heng my kids are gorwing up liao. Going to do without maid from 2014. Time to bring in the vacuum robot and mop robot! [laugh]:D[laugh]

lol can integrate the kids into the cleaning crew with you also. so they also can help out

One day a week off....can be any day right?

Not necessary Sunday?

This is the loop hole.

Also can set all public holidays to be their off days right?

Neutral Newbie

The reason for this is competition from neighbouring countries. If they compare like that, can we also ask for more public holidays?

[laugh][laugh]

The main competitor are Hong Kong and Taiwan, which i think dont have maid levy thus can offer higher salary, why they also dont compare like that?

lol can integrate the kids into the cleaning crew with you also. so they also can help out

maybe get them do some light duty lor [laugh]:D

Sunday hotel business in 2013 will boom like hell.

Also the eateries and hawker center will make brisk business for the Leticia & Terry kind.

This is business opportunity for many...selling condoms, curry rice, underwears, etc.

Also be careful of the money trap, once they ran out of money eating expensive fast food and paying for hotel rooms each week, they will be very Hungry to work harder and stay in Singapore to work for their employees.

Win-win situation for employees.

I bet the difference, when they (maid) run out of money, they could steal from employer to feed themselves during off days with bangala.... -_--_-

Also can we consolidate the off days into one long period.

For example march and jun school holidays where family go on holidays for one week, can the 7 days where the maid is left alone in Singapore be counted as 7 days off?

↡ Advertisement