Volvo XC90

SLSAMG88

Supposed to test drive the all-new XC90 today 6pm at Wearnes Automotive, but cant make it due to last minute change in schedule.

so fast available for test drive already?

what is the price of the cheapest variant?

↡ Advertisement

Yes, according to the mail i've received, its available for test drive today. 6pm to 9pm.

Hope the cheapest model $250k? omv 50k?

East41st - didnt know its not launch yet. Website all have the details already.

Turbocharged

there is a invitation card sent out to view the xc90

I think somewhere near the Keppel area.

I throw away the invitation card.

Hi all,

I am looking forward to get a Volvo xc90. However, after going through all the comments from 2007-2015, it seems that there are a mixture of both positive and negative feedbacks. Hence, could I know the followings;

1. Fuel consumption based on 30%normal road and 70%expressway,

2. When is the new facelift ? Is the 2010 model the new facelift? Or rather the 2010 model T5/T6 model?

3. Is there really Gear box problem just like what many of you mentioned in the previous discussed topics?

4. What are the recommended service work shops u guys will recommend?

5. How much will it cost for the major servicing at 120k km?

Hello, bro

based on you are looking forward Volvo especially the top brand of Volvo XC90, your finance status should belong to top 5% rich group of Singapore, cannot believe why still get stuck on FC, Service cost etc, those only B&B car owners should consider,

FYI, one rich friend drive 2008 XC90, FC about 5km/L under 50/50 driving pattern,

never hear service cost lower than $1000, don't know whether it's major service,

ever Gear box got problem cost about $10k

Yes, according to the mail i've received, its available for test drive today. 6pm to 9pm.

Hope the cheapest model $250k? omv 50k?

East41st - didnt know its not launch yet. Website all have the details already.

heard the price is around $3xx...

Neutral Newbie

Hello, bro

based on you are looking forward Volvo especially the top brand of Volvo XC90, your finance status should belong to top 5% rich group of Singapore, cannot believe why still get stuck on FC, Service cost etc, those only B&B car owners should consider,

FYI, one rich friend drive 2008 XC90, FC about 5km/L under 50/50 driving pattern,

never hear service cost lower than $1000, don't know whether it's major service,

ever Gear box got problem cost about $10k

Thanks for the info. However, I'm not too sure whether I'm within the top 5% earner. But I guess should be at least within a reasonable range of income earner. 5km/L is even worst than a Porsche cayenne. Are u sure the petrol consumption for XC90 is so bad?

To all Gurus!!!

I need help!!!

If lets say I'm unable to get $299,000 (omv:55k) for the new XC90 and $230,000 for the Land Rover discovery sports (Omv: 50k), which one will be more "wu hua" (worth it) if I intend to sell after 3-4 years?

Thank you in advance for your contribution. Gam xia gam xia

cheaper cars will lose less... and the mark up for the Disco Sport seems lesser given the OMV difference and $69K list price diff...

but the XC90 should be bigger in size?

To all Gurus!!!

I need help!!!

If lets say I'm unable to get $299,000 (omv:55k) for the new XC90 and $230,000 for the Land Rover discovery sports (Omv: 50k), which one will be more "wu hua" (worth it) if I intend to sell after 3-4 years?

subject to your purpose of buy this kind of full size suv,

if drive for fun of off road, LR,

if for carrying family outing, occasionally blood boils a while, XC90 (320bhp/400Nm, no other 2.0L suv can equal in force)

pre-conditions is $$ is not issue

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Thanks for the info. However, I'm not too sure whether I'm within the top 5% earner. But I guess should be at least within a reasonable range of income earner. 5km/L is even worst than a Porsche cayenne. Are u sure the petrol consumption for XC90 is so bad?

Yes ... no joke.. full tank 80L.. only 400km - 450km nia .. xiong arhhhh !!!!

I pass to my wife ... lol.. gonna scrape end of the year ..

Any Xc90 gonna scraping soon ... ? or who needs parts ? Can transfer over when abt to due...

I need some parts too.. small tiny cab for the wiper.. hose.. lol

Edited by Jac

Turbocharged

D6 is 5.8 l/100km (17.24km/l!!!). Quite good for such a huge monster, even if diesel.

T6 AWD is 7.7 l/100km (12.98km/l), which is not particularly good but reasonable.

Both are manufacturer's claimed figures.

Supercharged

To all Gurus!!!

I need help!!!

let me give you my personal opinion. I drove the new xc90 in Frankfurt last week for a week. it is a D5 diesel model.

good points: excellent build quality / nice and easy to use dashboard interface / big and spacious

bad points: lousy drive lost of body roll although it is suv but I am comparing to x5 / the engine and drive train no refine enough / sound insulation is bad wind noise terrible / power is not fantastic kick in is slow time lag

at that price level , honestly I wont buy.. quite frustrated to drive..

Edited by Heman75
  • Praise 1

Woot! XC90 list pricing is in! Either 330K or 360K [bounce2]

2.0L Turbocharged + Supercharged produce 320nhp/400Nm :yuush:

I want, but boh lui lah :D

D6 is 5.8 l/100km (17.24km/l!!!). Quite good for such a huge monster, even if diesel.

T6 AWD is 7.7 l/100km (12.98km/l), which is not particularly good but reasonable.

Both are manufacturer's claimed figures.

if manufacturer's claimed figures is true, sows can climb the tree :D

2H11P030N.jpg

2.0L Turbocharged + Supercharged produce 320nhp/400Nm :yuush:

I want, but boh lui lah :D

if manufacturer's claimed figures is true, sows can climb the tree :D

2H11P030N.jpg

but your pic says that the manufacturer is telling the truth

↡ Advertisement