M1 Fibre Broadband Discussion

LMFAO

This topic is to help out those who are interested with Fibre Broadband and upcoming promotions or

help out those who are having issue with fibre broadband. [;)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

(edited)

IT show has ended, those who miss the event. Looking for fibre promotion

can pm me for updates. [cool]

Edited by LMFAO

I will be getting later but must be red, cause all 5 Hp from them,

can get 30% discount.

5 lines from orange 35% lol, which is better

5 Hp still got remaining plan - no choice.

Terminate pay too much.

haha maybe next time [rolleyes]

IT show has ended, those who miss the event. Looking for fibre promotion

can pm me for updates. [cool]

If back then my aunt did not respond to the free installation of the fiber point, how much must i pay ah? Thought of getting a wireless network. Need some expert advise.

• Praise 1

If back then my aunt did not respond to the free installation of the fiber point, how much must i pay ah? Thought of getting a wireless network. Need some expert advise.

Landed or HDB building?

Twincharged

note : whatever /whichever plan / provider you go for, all must be prepared to pay termination and return fees upon maturity of contract.

• Praise 1

note : whatever /whichever plan / provider you go for, all must be prepared to pay termination and return fees upon maturity of contract.

Agreed, guys please take note. ^_^

i find tis super idiotic... give me the ONT and i can install myself... even ask me to spice fibre i oso will do it myself...

juz a box of ONT and termination (now no RG from M1), pay for installation and removal if termintation... super idea for earning some quick bucks from peasants like us...

anyone wan to come out ownself and sub some of the installation/removal???

• Praise 1

i find tis super idiotic... give me the ONT and i can install myself... even ask me to spice fibre i oso will do it myself...

juz a box of ONT and termination (now no RG from M1), pay for installation and removal if termintation... super idea for earning some quick bucks from peasants like us...

i already have one in the house, asking for additional box to connect in the bed room also must wait for 2.5 months :angry: :angry: i told them give me the box i just connect to the lan port, they say cannot <_<

me no understand.

upon fulfilling the 2 yrs contract, how is there a termination fee and return fees to be paid. [confused]

me no understand.

upon fulfilling the 2 yrs contract, how is there a termination fee and return fees to be paid. [confused]

The payment will be charge if you change service provider.

Neutral Newbie

but when the ont gets damaged or unable to connect, then who is liable?

anyway end day no one force us to take up fibre, you still can go for adsl/cable if you not willing to pay for the termination.

new isp that just started also charges for installation/removal, therefore end day its still your choice. We only at consumer level, wont know so indepth on the provisioning or deprovisioning of fibre services now.

• Praise 2

quite frankly, to pay for installation fee i accept. But to pay for termination fee is highly questionable.

Did we not fulfill our side of contract agreement....??? dont seem right [:(]

↡ Advertisement