M1 Fibre Broadband Discussion

LMFAO

huh, isn't this disconnection fee payable to OpenNet. How come Starhub also demand a disconnection fee from you as well?

OpenNet is not a service provider for my broadband service. I have no dealing with them, why should I pay them disconnection service charge.

↡ Advertisement

OpenNet is not a service provider for my broadband service. I have no dealing with them, why should I pay them disconnection service charge.

As taken from Starhub page,

Starhub

The company that install the ONT and connect the FO cable to your TP is Nucleus Connect. They are the one whom you pay your installation fees and termination fees to. Starhub is only a RSP (Retail Service Provider)

Anyway, i think this termination charge that you pay in name to Starhub will go to Nucleus Connect because i recall this is how the contract clause is worded for my FO plan as well.

Edited by Happily1986

nope ... i returned my Mio setup to the singtel shop in tampines mall ... no hidden charges or hassle.

but whatever FIBRE provider you choose, they WILL charge you a termination and equipment return fee.

I was also with SingTel for my broadband service before I switch to Starhub fiber broadband. When I switched to Starhub after completing 24 months contract with Singtel, I din even return the modem to SingTel and there was no disconnection service charge or whatsoever fee that I need to pay.

I was also with SingTel for my broadband service before I switch to Starhub fiber broadband. When I switched to Starhub after completing 24 months contract with Singtel, I din even return the modem to SingTel and there was no disconnection service charge or whatsoever fee that I need to pay.

same same here......terminated with ST and signed up with m1and is quite astonish to be told there is a termination charge.

anyway, i did a quick look at the contract but dont see any clause for any termination fee after fulfilling the contract.

Am i missing something here???? [confused]

same same here......terminated with ST and signed up with m1and is quite astonish to be told there is a termination charge.

anyway, i did a quick look at the contract but dont see any clause for any termination fee after fulfilling the contract.

Am i missing something here???? [confused]

For my current contract with Starhub fiber broadband, there is a Disconnection Service charge of $32.10 on completion of the 24 month contract should i decided to disconnect the service with them. Btw, I paid an Installation charge of $53.50 to Starhub for setting up the equipment.

Twincharged

pls note that all the dis-con or return fees/charges are only applicable for fibre plans.

all the old adsl or cable plans do not have any of the above fees.

pls note that all the dis-con or return fees/charges are only applicable for fibre plans.

oic...................and i thought ST so steady not to accept :D

Hi bro. now more or less conform to spec. will continue to monitor. [:)]

Post your speedtest show me :D

wah... then you know where i stay... nvm i call M1 myself.... paiseh

Haha ok [smash] cause postal ok can check the blk fibre ready.

Postal + unit number can know the fibre connection is reach inside your unit...

Suggestions for speed testing

Websites and size of file transfer

The download throughput was assessed based on a balanced mix of local and international servers/websites (Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, USA) with size of file transfer ranging from 100Mb

Fibre !00Mbps promotion, pm me if interested! [sunny]

Bro, didn't know you are doing. I just signed up at ST roadshow at Clementi last weekend.

Actually I just recontracted my 15 Mbps but the guys say can arrange to change, so I took up

200Mbps with EPL soccer (Mio TV) with no charge for OpenNet installation (I missed my scheduled appointment).

Not cheap wor [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Bro, didn't know you are doing. I just signed up at ST roadshow at Clementi last weekend.

Actually I just recontracted my 15 Mbps but the guys say can arrange to change, so I took up

200Mbps with EPL soccer (Mio TV) with no charge for OpenNet installation (I missed my scheduled appointment).

Not cheap wor [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Haha bro, ADSL is facing out already.

Aiya you msg me 1st, no charge for OpenNet installation with 100Mbps signup. [dizzy]

Chey, no wonder I blur. Frankly, I wouldn't get fibre for now, still unstable for my standard [laugh]

↡ Advertisement