Where to buy CTEK battery charger in Singapore

I_RIDE_DEEP

(edited)

Dude. When is next battery recon session? Tks

Dude. When is next battery recon session? Tks

Edited by I_RIDE_DEEP
↡ Advertisement

We just had one recently two weekend ago, next secession will have to be after The SEMA show in Las Vegas. Most likely 3rd week of Nov. TQ for asking, we will post here once we have decided. But you can comeby the showroom for a free CTEK Battery reconditioning by appointment.

Wow time really fly pass - this CTEK Recondition is the last b4 SEMA 2014 - Anyone going ......... Email me if you need advice or help - I will be there Booth 20125 Las Vegas Convention Center from 4th till the 7th November 2014.

Free CTEK Battery reconditioning session by our CTEK Battery Chargers, this SunDay Morning 26th Oct 9.30am-2pm at our ShowRoom at EastLink Building unit 03-22 - address is on our webby- http://www.limbat.com.sg/

- pls call 93891138 if u need direction, btw parking is free. Coffee & Tea on the house.

Private secession by appointment can be arrange for parties of more that 5.

This month we will be demonstrating Battery Banking & Lithium Charging.....

" All are Welcome "

Supercharged

curious, if buying such battery charger, does that mean I need not to change my car battery?

let's say have a car that is hardly use. 

the lifespan of a car battery is around 2-3 years.

with this charger, will it helps?

curious, if buying such battery charger, does that mean I need not to change my car battery?

Your car has a "charger", it's the alternator that runs every time your engine is running.

Charger keeps the battery charged.

A always fully-charged battery has a longer life span compared to a neglected battery left in discharged state for prolonged period. But it does not mean you don't have to change battery.

Eventually, the battery will still die due to wear and tear.

It's death is accelerated by heat, if it's stored in the engine compartment.

• Praise 2

Car Lead Acid Battery is not like can food lor.  Its expiry date is not time, of course temp and humidity affect too, but the number of discharge and charge cycle, the depth of discharge lor.

To put it plainly, if fully charged, it could last for a long long time if no discharge occurred lor.

Lead acid battery should be full charged when you intend to store it and also need to trickle charge due to local action on the battery.

Battery die because of the formation of lead sulphate on the electrode plates lor, because lead sulphate, as we know is insoluble in water, hence causes open circuit or drastic increase in internal resistance lor.

The only way to undo the lead sulphate is heat with reducing agent or other chemical action lor.

So, a bit BS to say the battery can be cured by just applying some charge to terminal. Excessive high potential do help with very limited effect.  But dangerous due to domination of water electrolysis effect lor .

• Praise 1

It will help trickle charge if the car battery is full or near full. Car battery, you will need to maintain it at full charge when you are not using the car or is frequently doing short drives. The alternator is not working when not driving or hardly charges the battery on short drives.

But no need to change battery is not possible. Battery cells deteriorate as time goes by with the constant charging and discharging. Good thing about car battery is that it can detect cells sulphating and help recover it. It acts as a battery "conditioner" and keep the battery in good working condition.

Although a car batt charger can revive a dead batt. It's never the same as new again. Maybe you can still use it to crank your car for a couple of weeks or months but it will still fail. It can still power 12V devices though but cranking or CCA will be weak.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I see, thank you for sharing this.

I guess this things do not suit me, eventually still have to change the car battery when the time is up.

I see, thank you for sharing this.

I guess this things do not suit me, eventually still have to change the car battery when the time is up.

If you mainly do short drives, the ctek charger would come in handy for a monthly or bi-monthly charge. If you have camera running 24/7, or left the pole lights on for a few hours but could not drive out, this could be useful as well. For ~$55 I think its okay. Not necessary but good/nice to have. Barrier would be the access to an electrical power point.

I would recommend a Battery Jumpstarter Kit, if you travel frequently into Malaysia.

If it is not a hassle for you,  battery maintenance will help. 

Wow time really fly pass - this CTEK Recondition is the last b4 SEMA 2014 - Anyone going ......... Email me if you need advice or help - I will be there Booth 20125 Las Vegas Convention Center  from 4th till the 7th November 2014.

Free CTEK Battery reconditioning session by our CTEK Battery Chargers, this SunDay Morning 26th Oct 9.30am-2pm at our ShowRoom at EastLink Building unit 03-22 - address is on our webby- http://www.limbat.com.sg/

- pls call 93891138 if u need direction, btw parking is free. Coffee & Tea on the house.

Private secession by appointment can be arrange for parties of more that 5.

This month we will be demonstrating Battery Banking & Lithium Charging.....

" All are Welcome "

is there a version that can charge, desulphate and also test do a load test?

I.e. I can use it to check if the batt is ok, if it's not I charge it and then I test it again using the same tool to see the improvement?

is there a version that can charge, desulphate and also test do a load test?

I.e. I can use it to check if the batt is ok, if it's not I charge it and then I test it again using the same tool to see the improvement?

a basic tool would be the MXS 5.0 Test & Charge. for a more accurate assessment of the battery condition, you would probably need a battery analyser.

a basic tool would be the MXS 5.0 Test & Charge. for a more accurate assessment of the battery condition, you would probably need a battery analyser.

Does it provide cca values? Googled abit about this model. Didn't real say much about the "test" portion.

CTEK Battery reconditioning session by our CTEK Battery Chargers,
this SUNDAY Morning 6th August 9.30am-2pm at our ShowRoom at EastLink Building unit 03-22 -  address is on our webby- http://www.limbat.com.sg/ -
Please  call 98181138 WHATSAAP ONLY if u need direction. In celebrating National Day -
we will be serving Nasi Lemak by RSVP only & Coffee / Tea on the house.

We will be demonstrating -

CTEK Charging Station for a free charge at your timing.

Does it provide cca values? Googled abit about this model. Didn't real say much about the "test" portion.

no, it does not. check out the YouTube video to understand what it does. you probably need the CTEK Battery Analyzer to see additional information.

for pricing, do contact Limbat.