TV: Monday night ch8 8pm Cooking show

SimonTan

I guess these china villagers have to keep talking to justify the free air tickets and lodging.

So the more they talk.....the more obiang and negative opinion will form.

Sometimes.......I feel.....a longing is better to keep in the heart and photos as memories.

To fulfill the longing dream.......usually will spoil the mystery and fantasy.

Neutral Newbie

I am suckered and bought a air fryer two weeks ago at HN at good price and got a free Philips cooking pots as freebies........just collected the air fryer two days ago....when the stocks arrived. HN said after the Bryan program....the air fryer has being flying off the shelves left right center!!

So how? Easy to use and hows the taste?

No oil cooking... i think its like baking.

I have one air fryer too. The wife wants it. I used it to do my fries. Its great. Fries still taste the same as being fried in oil. Just set to 200degrees, turn timer to 12mins, at 5mins, pull out the container shake the fries so that it is cooked evenly and its done in 12mins. Add a bit of salt n eat directly from the container.

Mine was bought from NTUC for S$290+ during CNY promotion cant remember the exact price.

This show was good showing the cooks going to china isolated village to cook a feast.

By last Monday show was about two sisters from china traveling for the first time to Singapore to visit the cooks/chefs.

I watched and felt that the programme is putting a bad light onto the sisters.

Making fun and showing their Sua-ku emotions in a very bad light. This quan yifeng, even laugh and suan the two sisters so much, that I feel sad for the two sisters.

I am sure the editors and producers can edit it better to present them in a more sensible manner.

I am going to watch tonight episode to see how yifeng is going to suan these foreign visitors.

best is this kind of show is live telecast. then the two sister hamtum qyf! [laugh]:D[laugh] that would be hilarious! [laugh]:D[laugh]

Exactly how I cooked my fries. DELICIOUS and healthier(compared to oil fried)

In fact just set to 200degC for most frozen stuff and around 12-15mins.

Works best with salmon fish, as the natural oil in the fish is sufficient.

Most of the nuggets, frozen patties, frozen pizza, frozen chicken wings, samosa, frozen roti prata,etc

All the above I tried.....turned out very tasty and perfectly well suited to be cooked with Air fryer.

Best kitchen tool of all time in my 30years of kitchen cooking experience.

I have one air fryer too. The wife wants it. I used it to do my fries. Its great. Fries still taste the same as being fried in oil. Just set to 200degrees, turn timer to 12mins, at 5mins, pull out the container shake the fries so that it is cooked evenly and its done in 12mins. Add a bit of salt n eat directly from the container.

Mine was bought from NTUC for S$290+ during CNY promotion cant remember the exact price.

Very easy.

Just soak the trays in water overnight. Like how you soak the rice cooker pot.

Next day, use a stiff bristle brush to scrap the wire mesh.

Easy to clean?

Hmmm, what's the diff between a broiler and air fryer? I thought about the same?

Easy to clean?

Very easy to clean. Just have to wash the container n wire meshed holder.

I cant cook but this air fryer makes my job of eating fries easier n cheaper than buying from McD. My only complain : Why they dont invent this air fryer earlier!!! [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Bryan is good at decor n presentation. But I believe both are not good cooks, there is someone who teach them how to cook one lah. If u notice, during the cooking process, the appliances use are all philips. If other brand, the brand name is blurred.

I find Calvin is much better at entertaining the host family while Bryan more Atas, only know how to suan the helpers of the host.

Its either nobody knows or forgot that Su was a singer.

I even have 梦飞船 songs in my smart phone and still love them as much.

I feel that although Su may not make ppl laugh so much or his looks not as....

HE CAN SING....

Why didnt he sing in the show? He sang for many drama series isnt it?

Pity pity if he knows how to make use of his talent, one day he may be more popular than....

Hmmm, what's the diff between a broiler and air fryer? I thought about the same?

Air fryer do not require any oil. It uses hot circulating air to cook the food. The food itself already has oil in them. So far, to me, it makes great fries!!!

Neutral Newbie

Very easy to clean. Just have to wash the container n wire meshed holder.

I cant cook but this air fryer makes my job of eating fries easier n cheaper than buying from McD. My only complain : Why they dont invent this air fryer earlier!!! [laugh]

I totally scared of washing mesh holder [bigcry] [bigcry]

Its either nobody knows or forgot that Su was a singer.

I even have 梦飞船 songs in my smart phone and still love them as much.

I feel that although Su may not make ppl laugh so much or his looks not as....

HE CAN SING....

Why didnt he sing in the show? He sang for many drama series isnt it?

Pity pity if he knows how to make use of his talent, one day he may be more popular than....

Frankly, I didnt know much abt Calvin. Only seen him in those forgettable roles in dramas. But seeing him in this cooking show, really have done him good. I didnt know he was a singer. But I support him rather than Bryan.

I totally scared of washing mesh holder [bigcry] [bigcry]

Just spray soap, brush a few times n its done. Easy enough for me. Its not like those BBQ type of wire mesh stain. If its BBQ type of stain, me also scared!!! [laugh]

Just spray soap, brush a few times n its done. Easy enough for me. Its not like those BBQ type of wire mesh stain. If its BBQ type of stain, me also scared!!! [laugh]

if we use for Eg Chix wings with flour... also can Air fry?

Air fryer do not require any oil. It uses hot circulating air to cook the food. The food itself already has oil in them. So far, to me, it makes great fries!!!

I mean, what's the difference between air fryer and this type of broiler?

https://www.google.com.sg/search?tbm=isch&a...280&bih=899

Both using hot air circulation via fan + heating coil to cook food, right?

Frankly, I didnt know much abt Calvin. Only seen him in those forgettable roles in dramas. But seeing him in this cooking show, really have done him good. I didnt know he was a singer. But I support him rather than Bryan.

He is humble as I interact with him serveral times as a service provider....no air or atas behaviour.

And yes he sing well too , but stop doing as internet kills CD sales according to him.

↡ Advertisement