Goodyear Eagle EfficientGrip

Fri13th

Hi bros anyone use this tyres b4? If yes is the comfort,noise and wet grip ok? Looking for new tyres for replacement soo looking around and hankook k415 seems value for money as now got 30% discount and seems to be decent tyres from reviews of bros here.

↡ Advertisement

Tyre of the year 2010 =)

Huat Lee selling it. may get them to change for me on upcoming 40k servicing. Heard from reviews is quiet.

Tyre of the year 2010? Soo good har? Where u read about that award? Like that can try lor...Monday I call Huat Lee check got my size or not? Do they do trade in of my old tyres? Mine thread still left 50-60%

Goodyear seems to have some good tyres lately, Assurance Fuel Max seems pretty good too. New Prius, Focus and Cruze Eco using it! Anyone using this new tyres too? Is it available in singapore yet?

Me on it, quiet compared to my previous GY Revspec when I replaced them at 35K mileage. Its more on the comfort side..... I changed at the cinema shop.

Me on it, quiet compared to my previous GY Revspec when I replaced them at 35K mileage. Its more on the comfort side..... I changed at the cinema shop.

How much and what size?

I was told by some shops for my size they haven't ship in yet

Performance wise any feedbacks?

How much and what size?

I was told by some shops for my size they haven't ship in yet

225/45r17, the price I suggest u call to chk. And yes when I got mine it was the last set he has.

Performance wise any feedbacks?

Aiya, this are more comfort based. The thread design shows it, some said like gr90. Plus I now dun drive hard Liao.... Keke...

GR90 seems to be sold out everywhere... wanted to get it from Soh Brothers yest and realized no more stock(195/65/15).

Frankie says GR90 supply is always limited, advise me to check back in 1-2weeks

After reading Torque magazine advert, Now I got another tyre in mind.... Bridgestone ECOPIA EP100A.... thought I already decided on GR90... now have to revaluated :huh:

Anyone has views on this new tyres?

http://www.bridgestone.com.sg/product_ep100a_concept.html

GR90 seems to be sold out everywhere... wanted to get it from Soh Brothers yest and realized no more stock(195/65/15).

Frankie says GR90 supply is always limited, advise me to check back in 1-2weeks

After reading Torque magazine advert, Now I got another tyre in mind.... Bridgestone ECOPIA EP100A.... thought I already decided on GR90... now have to revaluated :huh:

Anyone has views on this new tyres?

http://www.bridgestone.com.sg/product_ep100a_concept.html

I see you are a Bridgestone fan. Why not consider goodyear? I think its not bad, considering it seems to have a lower rolling resistances. Maybe this ECOPIA EP100A is also the same type.

Hi, I'm consider to change this tyre too.

how is the wet and dry handling ?

Currently i'm on GY LS-2000 [:p]

Thank you !

Hi, I'm consider to change this tyre too.

how is the wet and dry handling ?

Currently i'm on GY LS-2000 [:p]

Thank you !

Hi, was on GY Revspec so I guess GY efficientgrip will be more similar or better in terms of noise then LS-2000. Did not try Ls-2000 therefore cannot compare lah. :)

Tyre of the year 2010 =)

Huat Lee selling it. may get them to change for me on upcoming 40k servicing. Heard from reviews is quiet.

was trying to find the tyre of the year infor...

can share which website you see it is the tyre of the year?

thanks