Fake Parking Coupon

Stinkray

Last weekend, met a guy in car park selling coupon $2 cheaper, guess it should be fake stuff.

Anyone can advise how to differential real and fake coupon ??

↡ Advertisement

Last weekend, met a guy in car park selling coupon $2 cheaper, guess it should be fake stuff.

Haha. I remember last time got one guy who print coupons himself in some asian countries like Vietnam, cant really remember.

I think even though the new coupons have watermark, its still fakeable.

Its hard to check based on the print quality because sometimes the printing quality of real coupons can be very inferior too ie, the alignment of the tabs to the cutting are not accurate.

The best is still to buy from legitimate sources.

Yeah probably fake. I heard of people being approached in Clementi area carpark with offers of $6 coupon stacks before.

Better not play with these kinda things, cheat gahmen kenna caught dam jialat one. Buy from reputable places still safer.

got money buy car no money buy coupon!! -_- -_-

Wah good said [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

lucky my usage of coupon is low so I only buy from 7-11 or NTUC,,if not I'll be 1 of the cheapskate [:p]

i went to URA to exchange my old coupons just now and saw the staff using a small machine to check.

coupon can exchange? for wat?

Hypersonic

tear wrongly

Worth exchanging meh? The petrol to and fro will cost more than the coupon unless you tear wrongly many times :o

Worth exchanging meh? The petrol to and fro will cost more than the coupon unless you tear wrongly many times :o

no need to go to URA...any HDB centre will do. Normally i will accumulate 1 stack then go down to change...once a year exercise.

Usually "tear wrongly" ones got at least 1 tab not tore yet (intact)....otherwise it will probably be a "lie detector" they use on e human instead of e parking coupon... [:p] [:p]

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

at least one tab intact can exchange, my office beside URA. Normally I will keep for one year then one visit change all.

report police?

Twincharged

Or maybe he got no car but picked up a stack of coupons so trying to sell off. I know a cleaner that works in the area where I live he always look out for things beside cars in the carpark. He told me very common to find handphones and wallets. They drop out of their owners pockets when they get off. Sometimes he also picks up coupons and sell if off cheap to the residents.

↡ Advertisement