Audi A5 Sportback 3.2 from Premium Automobiles - 5217 LOSER

PaiKia-Lee

Car plate is SJ something 5217.. this loser was driving along Admiralty Road West and think his car super powerful but in front of him there is this truck going at 70km/hour on the right lane ( got two lanes ). This loser TAILGATED the Truck for a good 10 second within inches and finally overtook from the left.

I was right behind driving leisurely on the left lane and had to slammed on my brakes to allow some space for this super powerful joker car to cut into my lane.

I thought all is well but this stupid joker swerved back into the truck lane and jammed brake to 0 km/hour after on his hazard lights. I slowly drove past them and was observing the stupid antics from my rear mirror. He behaved like a thug and kept waving his hand and pointing his middle fingers at the poor driver behind who had to slammed on his brake. OTher cars behind ALL got to slam on their brakes to 0km/hour not knowing what is happening in front.

Finally I reached the next traffic light and the Audi zoomed past me at speeds of 120km/hour in a 60km/hour road while the truck is slowly catching up with me after I am at the junction waiting to turn left.

What a day!

↡ Advertisement

from your title, i thot u wnt to buy/sell A5.

BTW, u also travelling at 120km/hr? If not, how you know?

You mean at the end how I know his speed is more than 120km/hour? Its my pure estimation as I was travelling at 90km/hour and starting to slow down to turn right when he zoomed past me.

NPNT....

NVNT...

I do apologise as I donno how to use video cam nor in-car camera. I dont even know how to send a picture. I am not so educated you see.

A5 driver can just overtake from left and zoom his way off.maybe i dont know,right lane is only for AUDI and above?hope he does that to some cement/sand truck and they can't stop in time.

I do apologise as I donno how to use video cam nor in-car camera. I dont even know how to send a picture. I am not so educated you see.

nowadays driving is very stress.... even former is so stress... [laugh] ....

Live & let live...

There will be karma (like the cefiro)...

Live & let live...

can someone recommend me a cheap in-car camera? I often see these drivers on the road and I must share with u guys here because I am on the road very often.

Car plate is SJ something 5217.. this loser was driving along Admiralty Road West and think his car super powerful but in front of him there is this truck going at 70km/hour on the right lane ( got two lanes ). This loser TAILGATED the Truck for a good 10 second within inches and finally overtook from the left.

I was right behind driving leisurely on the left lane and had to slammed on my brakes to allow some space for this super powerful joker car to cut into my lane.

I thought all is well but this stupid joker swerved back into the truck lane and jammed brake to 0 km/hour after on his hazard lights. I slowly drove past them and was observing the stupid antics from my rear mirror. He behaved like a thug and kept waving his hand and pointing his middle fingers at the poor driver behind who had to slammed on his brake. OTher cars behind ALL got to slam on their brakes to 0km/hour not knowing what is happening in front.

Finally I reached the next traffic light and the Audi zoomed past me at speeds of 120km/hour in a 60km/hour road while the truck is slowly catching up with me after I am at the junction waiting to turn left.

What a day!

I salute the Audi driver.

It is through brave people like him who will clear the right lane of trucks/buses/slow vehicles for our benefit.

In fact, if everybody does what he did, do you think hoggers will dare take right lanes anymore? [laugh]

can someone recommend me a cheap in-car camera? I often see these drivers on the road and I must share with u guys here because I am on the road very often.

Ask the cefiro's brother...

His camera top quality!

..... this stupid joker swerved back into the truck lane and jammed brake to 0 km/hour after on his hazard lights. I slowly drove past them and was observing the stupid antics from my rear mirror. He behaved like a thug and kept waving his hand and pointing his middle fingers at the poor driver behind who had to slammed on his brake. ......

This joker must be hoping the truck ram him flat and end his life. Therefore he was very angry why the truck driver was able to stop safely.

I salute the Audi driver.

It is through brave people like him who will clear the right lane of trucks/buses/slow vehicles for our benefit.

In fact, if everybody does what he did, do you think hoggers will dare take right lanes anymore? [laugh]

I kind of agree with u. We need brave Audi drivers like him to clear the lane 1 of slow-moving trucks who think their grandpa is Lee Kuan Yew. We have to salute drivers like him as he is risking his life to clear the roads for us.

*salute!*

Car plate is SJ something 5217.. this loser was driving along Admiralty Road West and think his car super powerful ...

He doesn't need to think leh, his car IS powerful.

Let's see the 3.2 NA FSI engine develops 265 BHP and 330 Nm torque.

0-100 in 6+ secs.

Yours what ah? [wave]

He doesn't need to think leh, his car IS powerful.

Let's see the 3.2 NA FSI engine develops 265 BHP and 330 Nm torque.

0-100 in 6+ secs.

Yours what ah? [wave]

Lucky I never drive a truck if not Audi driver will slam his brake on him and wave me off. Phew.

Try to summarise a bit from a neutral perspective as i also get into the same situation as the Audi.

I often drive along 2 lane roads such as Depot Road and Telok Blangah Way. These 2 lane roads are quite long and both lanes have exit points (eg junctions, turning into car park, etc) on their respective sides (i.e. left lane got junction turning left and right lanes got junction turning right). In such a case, i do wonder if a slow going lorry on the right lane is considered to be road hogging if he wants to turn right further ahead?

Its probably not very fair to expect the lorry to drive on the left lane when he is going to turn right in front because as a slow vehicle it is difficult for him to filter/change lanes later on. I will often undertake given the chance but I will not react the way the audi driver did. I think his behaviour was uncalled for. Whats the point of driving a nice expensive car and then behave like a low class samseng?

In a related situation, is road hogging ONLY restricted to the right most lane (Lane 1) of an expressway? Sometimes i encounter hoggers on Lane 2 as well. They have a whole stretch in front of them and they slowly driving at 70kmh when they are more than capable of driving faster than that and reduce the tailback behind them. Another time i was on Lane 1 and this van was doing 50kmh (his speed limit sticker was 70kmh if i am not wrong). Again, there was a long tailback behind me. I was on lane 1 as i was going to make a left exit up ahead. I consider these 2 examples as hogging as well. Knowing full well that singapore roads are pretty congested, i feel everyone where possible should try to keep up with the vehicle in front.

Live & let live...

Like the Cefiro? Whats that story bro?

You mean at the end how I know his speed is more than 120km/hour? Its my pure estimation as I was travelling at 90km/hour and starting to slow down to turn right when he zoomed past me.

eh, you slam him for travelling 120 on a 60km/h road but you also travel 90km/h.

guess you angry with him for taking the trouble to stop and give the lorry driver a good talking to

or

He drive a better and faster car than you?

or

his ball bigger than you are on a 60km/h road?

↡ Advertisement