What unusual things you found on your car?

KARTer

In Singapore most of the mech are not bother about loosing or damaging tools due to wrong usage. The reason is simple - all tools are purchase by the shop owners so they only buy cheap cheap tools.

In USA, mechs own their own tools to make a living, to safeguard his or her tools, they will normally engrave marking on them and do tool auditing at the end of each working day.

This afternoon went to my workshop for car servicing, while driving home heard 1 loud cling noise from engine compartment, scares the hell of my life.

Pull over at a bus stop and open my bonnet to check, found a piece oily cloth on engine cover and a #12 spanner beside my fuse box, draw out HP and called mechanic about his lost items, he denied these items belong to him [confused]

Throw the dirty cloth into bus stop dustbin and keep the #12 spanner into my tool box for my own DIY [cool]

There's something about using a #12 spanner for own DIY that seems so hilarious to me .... :D

The ex-owner found a note tucked behind his door handle "1 to buy", then he called the hp number, one week later, his car became mind.......

Two years later, it broke down, I called for AA emergency service, when the yellow AA rescue van came... The same guy came out from it..... :blink::D :D

Very very curious....what car is it? I guess some sort of rarer, old car....

This #12 spanner is not the first tool that I got FOC from workshop, the surprised tool that i value very much is a Spark Plug Box Spanner, it was left in between the gap of the plastic water tank and the fuse box.

It would be very bad if my mechanic harmonize the tool cost onto my car servicing bill [bigcry]

hahaha, those need "free" tools can go to the car workshop

hahaha, those need "free" tools can go to the car workshop

Hi [sunny] ,

The mechanic scared that I'll later claim them for damaging of other engine parts with his loose flying tools in my engine compartment, they rather choose to deny the tool belong to them [confused]

There is no "Lost & Found" department for reporting to, so I reluctantly put it into my toolbox lor......... [sly]

Very very curious....what car is it? I guess some sort of rarer, old car....

yes, its old, and quite rare:- a first generation Celica, 72 model... very old school :D

i ever drove it to one mcf MU in east coast paro about 10years ago... [:)]

Hi [sunny] ,

The mechanic scared that I'll later claim them for damaging of other engine parts with his loose flying tools in my engine compartment, they rather choose to deny the tool belong to them [confused]

There is no "Lost & Found" department for reporting to, so I reluctantly put it into my toolbox lor......... [sly]

I have good news for you:

No more reluctant collection of unclaimed tools to 'inconvenient' you..... my tool box is very empty, just leave them there and your 'reluctance' problem is solved!! :D

mostly tree/plant sap..spiders and spiderweb..i'm unsure whether its unusual

Me too with spider and spiderweb on my previous ride but on my current see no more.

Same parking lot MSCP

I have good news for you:

No more reluctant collection of unclaimed tools to 'inconvenient' you..... my tool box is very empty, just leave them there and your 'reluctance' problem is solved!! :D

Okay "ON" to Brother KARTer,

你的就是我的,我的就是你的 !

I mean the lost tools without anyone claims theirs only hor........ [laugh]

Okay "ON" to Brother KARTer,

你的就是我的,我的就是你的 !

I mean the lost tools without anyone claims theirs only hor........ [laugh]

LOL..... i think we can share ATM password liao.... :D and all future 4D prizes.... huat ahh!!!

↡ Advertisement