• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
216 replies to this topic | 504 praises

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:40 PM

Yr1985
  • Yr1985
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Saw some ordinary folks who become fighters at night. Wonder how would they fare in street fights.
www.sgfubar.com
Chance and luck mostly favour the undeserved people.
I'm not one of them, fortunately.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:47 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Saw some ordinary folks who become fighters at night. Wonder how would they fare in street fights.

hope they stand up for the bullied

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:14 PM

Tarzan666
  • Tarzan666
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Of coz much better than us..
They're trained.

MCF PS3 Clan 1)Dj_spike:Dj_Shahril 2)Fireball0088:hsb0088 3)Tarzan666:sardin69 4)Tonyhawk:yaharoko 5)Ah_Cow:Ah_Cow 6)Kingcopa:thegod09 7)Freestylers09:freestylers09 8)Wreckwrx:wreckwrx 9)Galantspeedz:accordH22A 10)Unltd:Unltd8 11)Ixus:luckytan 12)Limahmao:limahmao 13)Skylander:rico7ch3t 14)Little_prince:The_king137 15)Hub_n_mona:trebuh007 16)Angguguay:itsagg 17)Ni_Ni10: ni_ni10 18)Windchoco : windchoco 19)King:Ah_nei 20)Tansrb:Tansrb 21)Nlatio: nlatio 22)MadDog70:XTheDarkSideX 23)Tkesper:Tkesper 24)Mazdaowner:SGSEAL64 25)Introz:intro82 26)Thefear:TheFury31 27)Unfair:pepi18022009 28)Ad23:ad23tzj 29)Josho:pboong 30)Lectrosphere:Lectrosphere 31)Bonafidestack:bonafidejack 32)East539:fronsi 33)Pokyman:nicktakenup 34)Antonee:YuYu_Nov 35)Legacyx:Rigares 36)Zac:ZacharySim 37)Thargor:Thargor-Orlando 38)Shorty:STR8_ACE07 39)Mrmilktooth:mrmilktooth 40)VellfireS:VellfireS 41) Elmo:Havock3662

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:29 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear
    Author Image

what u guys talking about? huh.gif

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

Good-Carbuyer

I believe got cable ties can be CEO. Otherwise we can be better. laugh.gif

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

MMA - Mixed Martial Arts..... tongue.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:47 PM

Good-Carbuyer

hope they stand up for the bullied

Heard a few years back, got one guy got 3rd Dan defeating 5 black belts at one go. He was some 320lbs. The other black belts could not hurt him with hands or legs. He fell those black belts with one blow each. Fighting him more like fighting a gorilla laugh.gif

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:21 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Heard a few years back, got one guy got 3rd Dan defeating 5 black belts at one go. He was some 320lbs. The other black belts could not hurt him with hands or legs. He fell those black belts with one blow each. Fighting him more like fighting a gorilla laugh.gif

i know that guy. he reports to one of ghe mcf brother here laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

http://www.mycarforu...?showuser=11280

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:29 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The 2011 production title " warrior" ! thumbsup.gif

Edited by Kopites, 24 March 2012 - 07:29 PM.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:29 PM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

320lbs?

Ronnie Coleman is one of the biggest bodybuilder, much much bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger.
His weight is between 300-330lbs.

Ash2017 praised this
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

Yr1985
  • Yr1985
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I believe guts and the amount of hatred matters most, the force within verses a person who try to apply whatever skills they learn.
www.sgfubar.com
Chance and luck mostly favour the undeserved people.
I'm not one of them, fortunately.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:56 PM

Freestylers09
  • Freestylers09
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Singapore tickets sold v fast

Wan go see also cant

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

Good-Carbuyer

320lbs?

Ronnie Coleman is one of the biggest bodybuilder, much much bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger.
His weight is between 300-330lbs.

That local guy who lived in TPY. Ever heard someone who learned martial arts challenged a Caucasian for a fight and got borken legs (his opponent better trained in martial arts than he expected). Another was s student (body-builder), said his Instructor needed a break after taking a punch he throw at the Instructor during practice session.
I am not well-built, but during schooldays, the PE teacher always paired me with the tallest (6-footer) for what he called Chinese Boxing Practice sparring. Tedious task managing each/every sparring session with this tallest classmate sweatdrop.gif . All the other classmates defeated by his size/reach, each time there was a change of sparring partners. So lucky, I only drawed once with him laugh.gif never defeated by any classmate lipsrsealed.gif
Ash2017 praised this

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:41 PM

Atonchia
  • Atonchia
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

That local guy who lived in TPY. Ever heard someone who learned martial arts challenged a Caucasian for a fight and got borken legs (his opponent better trained in martial arts than he expected). Another was s student (body-builder), said his Instructor needed a break after taking a punch he throw at the Instructor during practice session.
I am not well-built, but during schooldays, the PE teacher always paired me with the tallest (6-footer) for what he called Chinese Boxing Practice sparring. Tedious task managing each/every sparring session with this tallest classmate sweatdrop.gif . All the other classmates defeated by his size/reach, each time there was a change of sparring partners. So lucky, I only drawed once with him laugh.gif never defeated by any classmate lipsrsealed.gif

Ok, you must be quite big built too. sweatdrop.gif
Be not afraid of moving slowly. Be afraid only of standing still.

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:45 PM

Good-Carbuyer

Ok, you must be quite big built too. sweatdrop.gif

Not really. Just lucky enough. Got bigger built classmates around then. Or is it kharma my colleagues said?

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:00 PM

Wyfitms
  • Premium member
    Wyfitms
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wow any pic of this 320 pounder? hard to imagine a local can get so big (unless he's just fat).

Ronnie coleman was around 260lbs only during competition. I think he can only get to over 300lbs off season.

During the days when i was more enthusiastic abt bodybuilding, i could only get to 190lbs, and i'm 6ft tall. In pics with frens, I already looked double the size of the ladies standing beside me, so can;t imagine how large of a 320 lbs guy can be, especially in sg context.

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:04 PM

Good-Carbuyer

wow any pic of this 320 pounder? hard to imagine a local can get so big (unless he's just fat).

Ronnie coleman was around 260lbs only during competition. I think he can only get to over 300lbs off season.

During the days when i was more enthusiastic abt bodybuilding, i could only get to 190lbs, and i'm 6ft tall. In pics with frens, I already looked double the size of the ladies standing beside me, so can;t imagine how large of a 320 lbs guy can be, especially in sg context.

I never met the guy, but heard he alone fill the HDB lift. laugh.gif Ever met one self-declared 7-footer local, but I didi not asked his weight. laugh.gif He said the security guard dogs barking at him lost their voice when he turned to face and stared at them. laugh.gif

Edited by Good-Carbuyer, 27 March 2012 - 07:08 PM.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

MMA = Mixed Martial Arts.

After that, don't ask me because I don't read The Strange Times. biggrin.gif
I like Anaal.........Nathrakh.

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:14 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Tai Chi vs MMA - the fight everyone in China is talking about!

Posted 02 May 2017 - 09:25 PM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Tai Chi vs MMA - the fight everyone in China is talking about!

:yeah-im-not-drunk: :yeah-im-not-drunk: :yeah-im-not-drunk: How on earth he stand a chance? His dressing also restrict his moment and with no rules? :a-confused: But I like his courage.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Straits, Times, today

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users