MMA in Straits Times today

Yr1985

He should go vs the mma fighter and will be interesting to see who will win.. Haha

Higher chance to at least last longer given size!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

that taichi master stunned, I think he forgot his name also [laugh]

you think shao lin abbot got chance? [sweatdrop]

that taichi master stunned, I think he forgot his name also [laugh]

you think shao lin abbot got chance? [sweatdrop]

Think the shaolin one can fight and can, withstand blows.

Not sure if Wudang one can fight barehanded.

The previous Taichi master reaction was simply too slow.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Higher chance to at least last longer given size!

but don't you think the vietnamese guy is pretty fast with his hands ?

(edited)

One of the best fight scenes, very real and tough. Watch the whole series better ! In this scene, Lucas Hood , a gangster with a past taking up the identity of a cop and sheriff, he wants to arrest a rape suspect who is a boxing champion. Watch how he overcome his mighty opponent.

https://youtu.be/jqRPaucl8r4

Yeah this shows that some of those MMA submission techniques only works with the rules in place. In real life, doing some of those close range locks on opponents exposes oneself to getting various parts of your body bitten off by your opponent. Our teeth are probably one of those most dangerously underrated weapon during a fight. Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 3

but don't you think the vietnamese guy is pretty fast with his hands ?

Ya I agree but his Qi Gong looks so fake!

Twincharged
(edited)

In local context, we call it how siao.

​I remember there is one video of Kong Hee use the Qi Kong Style for blessing. He used his 2 hands like invisible force one push all fall down. 

​Tried to find the video in youtube for half hr but unable to find, but I managed to find this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdUIqKJyD0Q

​Seems similar to those Qi Kong master, use 1 hand with a slight push opponent fall down, the paster one more powerful, is invisible force.. Haha

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

Ya I agree but his Qi Gong looks so fake!

yup ... qigong is for healing and health use ... not for fist fight ... and i am a skeptic when it comes to qigong ...

however, i really think his moves are fast enough to ward off unsuspecting attackers.

​I remember there is one video of Kong Hee use the Qi Kong Style for blessing. He used his 2 hands like invisible force one push all fall down. 

​Tried to find the video in youtube for half hr but unable to find, but I managed to find this one.

KH qigong style is inward sweep ... sweep all the wealth from his members into his account ... also invisible !!

all this demo crap is not convincing when you have members or students of the same sect .... they should have contest between different schools then slightly more convincing. student respecting the teacher have to bow out .... but if you have different masters then different loyalties liow ... just like young MMA man vs old taichi man.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Taiji master who lost explains. If he had use his real skill it would have killed the other guy. He is such a gentleman.

• Praise 2

(edited)

Taiji master who lost explains. If he had use his real skill it would have killed the other guy. He is such a gentleman.

ks6rcjV5LHA[/youtube

The MMA fighter sibeh hengz he met such a benevolent taaaijeee master. Better burn joss sticks at home thank the gods for his narrow escape from certain death.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1

哈!哈!哈! yeah right [laugh]

Turbocharged

å!å!å! yeah right [laugh]

Indeed taichi master...can taichi until his shoes's fault.

The MMA fighter sibeh hengz he met such a benevolent taaaijeee master. Better burn joss sticks at home thank the gods for his narrow escape from certain death.

I think he will allow the MMA guy to wack him again if have a rematch.

He only want to show skilled Taichi Master can withstand blows. Because one move opponents will die.

术高莫用

Never use the Highest Skill Level.

A real master! I feel like wacking him too.

Hypersonic

This guy said the hard truth, but he is now up against the entire China kungfu community. Even a lot of MMA/UFC is fake. Just showmanship.

His weibo account has already been shut down. Most likely kenna river crab.

叫囂挑戰武林的格鬥狂人「失聯」,微博帳號遭取締!MMA(綜合格鬥)教練徐曉冬上月底在打敗知名太極拳手之後,以「打假」名義向武林各派約戰,遭社會各界炮轟其狂妄。然而風頭正勁的「打假發布會」突然遭到取消,有報道稱因為徐曉冬被警局傳喚失聯,徐曉冬的微博昨日亦遭到銷號。

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/%E6%A0%BC%E9%AC%A5%E7%8B%82%E4%BA%BA-%E5%BE%AE%E5%8D%9A%E8%A2%AB%E6%B3%A8%E9%8A%B7%E5%A4%B1%E8%81%AF-221107302.html

? What has this got to do with Chinese authorities?

Why would they want to river crab him?

Supersonic

Indeed taichi master...can taichi until his shoes's fault.

Where did he say something about his shoes?

? What has this got to do with Chinese authorities?

Why would they want to river crab him?

What's river crab?

↡ Advertisement