Orchard tower fight!

Yellowrx8

What's wrong with abalone? Cny u never eat meh?

U know exactly what's the representation here.

And for the record, i disliked eating the seafood abalone. Tasted like rubber to me. Hence ppl around me always happy when i passed them the dish, not just at CNY but dinners and special business meals.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged
(edited)

Everyone can discuss about the case , but to imply that she is a free lancer or she is into prostitution clearly went over the line .

Unless henrypoh had engaged her service before , then fair enough , I apologise.

If not , to spread rumours or to imply that she is one just depending on hearsay , that I do not agree .

If you think that it’s fun or there is nothing wrong to do that in a forum , remember , it can also happen to your Wife , Sister , galfren or children .

Edited by Hubwee

Everyone can discuss about the case , but to imply that she is a free lancer or she is into prostitution clearly went over the line .

Unless henrypoh had engaged her service before , then fair enough , I apologise.

If not , to spread rumours or to imply that she is one just depending on hearsay , that I do not agree .

If you think that it’s fun or there is nothing wrong to do that in a forum , remember , it can also happen to your Wife , Sister , galfren or children .

Prostution is legal in SG

It is not rumours or hearsay

Her previous contact are still available online

You don't have to bring people family into picture

Guess you have no right to say about me too

Don't have to act like a noble man here

The way you are talking is wrong too

You can don't agree but don't have to curse forummer family

Supercharged

See , you can joke or comment about others but gets work up when it’s done back to you .

Nothing noble here . Like what you guys been saying and posting Ma , this is a forum lei , why cannot post .

Kin , go fly kite la ....

Really look down on people like you .... seriously ...

• Praise 1

See , you can joke or comment about others but gets work up when it’s done back to you .

Nothing noble here . Like what you guys been saying and posting Ma , this is a forum lei , why cannot post .

Kin , go fly kite la ....

Really look down on people like you .... seriously ...

Did I scold or curse you?

I don't think I did

Not work up cos you bring me and family into picture

Look at your own post before you reply

I don't owe you a living

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Did I scold or curse you?

I don't think I did

Not work up cos you bring me and family into picture

Look at your own post before you reply

I don't owe you a living

Why worry when you are so sure that you are not spreading rumours about her ? My comments are for those who are making fun of her .

If you think that you are not , what has it got to do with your family members ?

Anyway , this will be my last post on this subject .

• Praise 1

This thread has since been strayed from the topic of the discussion, anyway there are more than enough social media platforms following this incident, mod may want to consider locking this thread.

(edited)

God will not bless her la.

Sheâs a biatch, very violent and deserved a heavy sentence. Yes I say it.

No doubt the deceased is not an angel but 8 against 1? All are pussies, wait... not sure if all are but one confirm is. ð¬

Where got 8 v 1

This thread has since been strayed from the topic of the discussion, anyway there are more than enough social media platforms following this incident, mod may want to consider locking this thread.

Don't similj also lock thread can bo

You mean mcfers not matured enough to have a thread on this? Lol

Can share contact bo....you get it from sammyboy ar...... naughty naughty Edited by Galantspeedz
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Where got 8 v 1

Don't similj also lock thread can bo

You mean mcfers not matured enough to have a thread on this? Lol

Can share contact bo....you get it from sammyboy ar...... naughty naughty

Haha no lah no lah, I said the thread matured liao so lock it lor.

But on a serious note, there are many other threads that ee can have fun and jokes but this one involves life and potentially more will get into trouble, we need to respect the feeling of the families and those have been and will be affected.

Edited by Ct3833

hello...dont fight over a girl ok.

hahaha...make me laugh out loud...not that she will be going out with anyone one of you very soon.

cool down ok.

• Praise 2

Haha no lah no lah, I said the thread matured liao so lock it lor.

But on a serious note, there are many other threads that ee can have fun and jokes but this one involves life and potentially more will get into trouble, we need to respect the feeling of the families and those have been and will be affected.

A thread if mature will die a natural death lar... not you decide de leh

Serious note, every poster should be mature enough to bear responsibility for their own posts

• Praise 1

https://www.facebook.com/106667613427414/posts/483927039034801?s=849955003&v=e&sfns=xmwa

Another angle of the fight. Seems like Natalie is the one that slit the throat...at 12 secs.

After that her friends pulled her away.

Sibei violent, hang time!

wow this girl is going to prison for a long long time. I thought she's the usual join in the fight type after some male did the slashing or stabbing.

Hypersonic

wow this girl is going to prison for a long long time. I thought she's the usual join in the fight type after some male did the slashing or stabbing.

There’s another video posted on page 4. Seems like the slashing was done earlier, also by her though.

Take it with a pinch of salt ba.... sg suddenly alot expert video analyst

Take it with a pinch of salt ba.... sg suddenly alot expert video analyst

video grainy, so cant see much. Whether armchair video analyst or not, yeah if i didn't know the outcome, i only will say she's involved in the fight and not a bystander.

But the fact she's visiting the scene in chains, means it's pretty much GG already. Just rubber stamp and chop in court that's all.

(edited)

Only thing new I learnt is Kerambit knife and I googled it , looks lethal never heard of it before .... though I heard of the Kukri knife which the Gurkhas use and the Kris made famous by Team Hang Tuah

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

Only thing new I learnt is Kerambit knife and I googled it , looks lethal never heard of it before .... though I heard of the Kukri knife which the Gurkhas use and the Kris made famous by Team Hang Tuah

Yeah never hear before. But it looks nasty. Will be very easy to slash with.

↡ Advertisement