Orchard tower fight!

Yellowrx8

Turbocharged

LL liao lor...hands legs tied up...hope she will turn over a new leaf ððð

The green mile...nice movie ððð

I believe at that moment murder was never on her mind.. just things went beyond control..

My daughter involved in a fight too.. got caught, charged and now serving her probation. Never in my mind such things happened. Now all i can do is to help her to mend her ways.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

(edited)

I believe at that moment murder was never on her mind.. just things went beyond control..

My daughter involved in a fight too.. got caught, charged and now serving her probation. Never in my mind such things happened. Now all i can do is to help her to mend her ways.

Hope your girl learned from the lesson and be better daughter of yours now.

We went through our times too, weknow at times when one mixes with the wrong group of people and does a wrong stupid thing momentary, his/her future can be completely ruined.

Edited by Ct3833

Turbocharged

Hope your girl learned from the lesson and be better daughter of yours now.

We went through our times too, weknow at times when one mixes with the wrong group of people and does a wrong stupid thing momentary, his/her future can be completely ruined.

Thanks! she is maturing as days passed by...

She got into bad company at sec 2.. slowly drifted from the family.. skip school.. gave up her grade 8 ballet.. so many things she gave up just becos of a BGR.. That boy turned her into a nightmare..

She got into the fight.. macam gang fight as her friend was raped.. the raper think got 18 years.. 7 were involved and are charged differently. My girl think throw few punches and was put on 15 months probation. 

Glad that she was given a second chance. The Probation officer (PO) is nice and shared many incidents where youth went wrong.. I did asked her.. in any healthy mind will one think of causing hurt or even death.. she said "yes" which came as a surprise to me..

I sharing this to create awareness.. alot of people talk about things that made them proud but not those thing that shame them.. that's where people failed to learn about others sorrows..

• Praise 23

You could be right. We were all young before, and when one is young, fear - often times reasoning - is a far-fetched word. Youngsters tend to be more garang and will tend to do/try things that older people will hesitate to.

If they are with friends, then the garang factor will level up few times, with each emboldening one another. That's often where things can go overboard.

It's every parent's nightmare to see their child/children doing such things, and we can only hope that the right upbringing and company can keep them in the right track. In the case of your girl, if she has learnt her lesson, then this might hopefully be the turning point when she gets back on the right track. If she's on probation, that means it's not v serious, and is not recalcitrant. Guide her more and bring her back - hope she'll take the 2nd chance make good use of it.

All the best.

• Praise 9

Turbocharged

You could be right. We were all young before, and when one is young, fear - often times reasoning - is a far-fetched word. Youngsters tend to be more garang and will tend to do/try things that older people will hesitate to.

If they are with friends, then the garang factor will level up few times, with each emboldening one another. That's often where things can go overboard.

It's every parent's nightmare to see their child/children doing such things, and we can only hope that the right upbringing and company can keep them in the right track. In the case of your girl, if she has learnt her lesson, then this might hopefully be the turning point when she gets back on the right track. If she's on probation, that means it's not v serious, and is not recalcitrant. Guide her more and bring her back - hope she'll take the 2nd chance make good use of it.

All the best.

Thanks!

We are all new parents.. despite having few kids.. they are all different..

as parent we are learning too.. we are never prefect or even right in what we doing.

I do hope she do come back to her former self.. guess only time can telll.. I just support her along the way.

Thanks! she is maturing as days passed by...

She got into bad company at sec 2.. slowly drifted from the family.. skip school.. gave up her grade 8 ballet.. so many things she gave up just becos of a BGR.. That boy turned her into a nightmare..

She got into the fight.. macam gang fight as her friend was raped.. the raper think got 18 years.. 7 were involved and are charged differently. My girl think throw few punches and was put on 15 months probation.

Glad that she was given a second chance. The Probation officer (PO) is nice and shared many incidents where youth went wrong.. I did asked her.. in any healthy mind will one think of causing hurt or even death.. she said "yes" which came as a surprise to me..

I sharing this to create awareness.. alot of people talk about things that made them proud but not those thing that shame them.. that's where people failed to learn about others sorrows..

Feel for you , teenage angst is a big problem for all parents today , take it as a blessing that the State makes her mend her ways , they don’t see parents as Authority these days but the ones involved in this Orchard towers fight will all be treated as adults
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

Feel for you , teenage angst is a big problem for all parents today , take it as a blessing that the State makes her mend her ways , they don’t see parents as Authority these days but the ones involved in this Orchard towers fight will all be treated as adults

Yup! my girl just shy of being adult at the time of offend.

Alot of time people play the blame game only.. for me i believe things happened for a reason.. maybe bad now but really a blessing in disguise.

is she the one who stabbed the guy in the neck? Thought it was the blacked capped guy.

Boss, I dont know. Am here to de-stress and take my mind off work

• Praise 3

(edited)

Four of seven accused taken back to Orchard Towers

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/four-seven-accused-taken-back-orchard-towers

np_20190710_yfmurder10c2my_4965608.jpg?i

Natalie Siow Yu Zhen (left) and one of the three male accused who were taken back to Orchard Towers yesterday.

PHOTOS: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS

Four of the seven people charged with the murder of Mr Satheesh Noel Gobidass, who died after a brawl at Orchard Towers last Tuesday, were taken back to the crime scene by police yesterday.

Six men and a woman were each charged with one count of murder with common intention last Thursday.

The seven - Natalie Siow Yu Zhen and Tan Hong Sheng, both 22, Joel Tan Yun Sheng, Chan Jia Xing and Ang Da Yuan, all 26, Tan Sen Yang, 27, and Loo Boon Chong, 25 - were allegedly members of an illegal assembly with the intention to cause hurt to Mr Satheesh, 31, and ended up killing the mechanic.

They were remanded at the Central Police Division in Cantonment Road for a week pending investigations, and the court heard that the crime scene would be reconstructed.

Siow and three of the male accused were seen at Orchard Towers at about noon yesterday. Dressed in red and wearing arm and leg restraints, they were there for about 10 minutes, attracting a crowd of onlookers, Chinese-language newspaper Shin Min Daily News reported.

They were taken to the building's first-storey entrance and a club on the second storey.

Siow reportedly looked tired as she answered questions from police officers, while the three male accused appeared calm.

It is not clear which of the six men charged were taken back to the scene.

Police arrested eight suspects within 12 hours of the incident, and a spokesman told The New Paper yesterday that the eighth suspect, a female, is currently not under remand but is assisting with investigations.

The seven accused are expected to return to court on July 11.

These are no teenagers leh. All charged of one count murder are over the age of 21. Girl is 22yo. Though young but considered an adult in the eyes of the law. Dont think she will get probation of any kind if convicted of murder. It's jail or prison no less.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 2

Yup! my girl just shy of being adult at the time of offend.

Alot of time people play the blame game only.. for me i believe things happened for a reason.. maybe bad now but really a blessing in disguise.

Very pleased to hear the outcome. Feel for you as I myself am parent too. All the best to you and your girl. You need to stay close to her and give her all your support she needs.
  • Praise 3

Four of seven accused taken back to Orchard Towers

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/four-seven-accused-taken-back-orchard-towers

np_20190710_yfmurder10c2my_4965608.jpg?i

Natalie Siow Yu Zhen (left) and one of the three male accused who were taken back to Orchard Towers yesterday.

PHOTOS: SHIN MIN DAILY NEWS

These are no teenagers leh. All charged of one count murder are over the age of 21. Girl is 22yo. Though young but considered an adult in the eyes of the law. Dont think she will get probation of any kind if convicted of murder. It's jail or prison no less.

One blow per pax is 7 blows each time. In such a situation, most would find it easier to continue bashing then holding back.

It is good to remember that once a guy is beaten to the ground, STOP. That posture is of someone already lost. It is also easy to rain kicks especially to the face/head which may result in death, regardless whether one meant to kill him.

I had to tell a stranger "Enuff. You will kill him if u continue kicking in that shoe of yours". Strangers of 5, we chased down a robber who was raining blows on the head of a lady. He followed her after seeing her withdrew cash from an atm. She was not alert but boy, she could screamed. The thief fled after failing to snatch her bag. I was inside my car. Immediately got out and started chasing. From the corners of my eyes, saw 4 other bros running after the thief as well.

He dashed across the road. But i tell you, there was this guy who was relentlessly and continued with the chase until the thief was forced to turn back towards us again. He was cornered. 2 of the bros whacked him till he knelt down. Then he went flat on the ground after a kick to his back. The kicking continued until i reminded the bro that he could end up in deep trouble if the thief were to die. Glad he calmed down. Otherwise me probably dunno become accomplice anot.

That bro told me "you saw how he keep bashing up the girl right?" after i told him enough.

I said "yes but he did not kill her. You will kill him if u dun stop now."

True account. First time ran after a thief. And realised i need to exercise more. Out of breath after 200m. Damn lousy.

Police came and the girl was

to be sent to the hospital to confirm no internal injuries. She was thanking us non-stop and trembling from the encounter. The thief was a Thai. Seemed high. In fact before the police came, he went thru his haversack (we were nervous, not sure if he was taking out a knife or weapon). But he threw something into the grass patch. We did not touch it. I only told the police officer and he retrieved what looked like medicine in a small plastic bag, white pills.

In a group, easy to be heroic or cool as in act tough. Fight machiam secret disciples of Bruce Lee.

Haiz. They need to face the consequences of their actions. Justice be found for the victim and i hope the bereaved will find closure and time for healing.

Never hit someone once he/she already on the ground. That's like hitting below the belt. Stop. Then call the police and ambulance. Best if there is no fight to begin with.

Just sharing.

Safe ride

• Praise 7