Yellowrx8

(edited)

then jail or prison means what?

To me the same leh

But then my england may need polishing. I wait for guru to come help me too

Edited by PSP415
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Haiz. They need to face the consequences of their actions. Justice be found for the victim and i hope the bereaved will find closure and time for healing.

Is he the victim only because he died?

To me the same leh

But then my england may need polishing. I wait for guru to come help me too

Is he the victim only because he died?

Yes.

That is the definition to describe someone dead, half dead or seemingly the aggrieved party. It helps in reporting. Otherwise, the "deceased" can replace "victim". But victim carries a seemingly "innocent" element.

In this instance, 7 versus 1 hardly makes the deceased lesser than a victim. That's my tots.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Yes.

That is the definition to describe someone dead, half dead or seemingly the aggrieved party. It helps in reporting. Otherwise, the "deceased" can replace "victim". But victim carries a seemingly "innocent" element.

In this instance, 7 versus 1 hardly makes the deceased lesser than a victim. That's my tots.

Safe ride

Cheers

my tots, it was a gang/group fight that went overboard..... there were no victims

the deceased did not approach the group alone just that he kena play out

my tots, it was a gang/group fight that went overboard..... there were no victims

the deceased did not approach the group alone just that he kena play out

Noted. He's too dead to defend himself whether title of victim is his to carry
  • Praise 1

then jail or prison means what?

think prison is an establishment or an institution.....jail is just a cell that can be in an normal authorised building. Most police station even the court has a cell facility (jail) to temporary hold suspects. But its not wrong to call a prison a jail but a bigger one at that.

Noted. He's too dead to defend himself whether title of victim is his to carryð

But yes, he is deceased. We can agree on this 100%

Safe ride

Cheers

Not him but the reports... well I guess that's what news is all about

think prison is an establishment or an institution.....jail is just a cell that can be in an normal authorised building. Most police station even the court has a cell facility (jail) to temporary hold suspects. But its not wrong to call a prison a jail but a bigger one at that.

I getting more confused

(edited)

In Sgp it's called the remand center. For short jail sentence or awaiting trial suspects or criminals stay in the remand center. As for prison such as the changi one is a correctional facility for criminals that has been convicted for more serious crimes. I think there's a difference between jail and prison. In the US they have what they called a "penitentiary". A prison for people convicted of serious crimes.

Edited by Watwheels

Jails are locally operated short-term facilities that hold inmates awaiting trial or sentencing or both, and inmates sentenced to a term of less than one year, typically misdemeanants.

Prisons are longer-term facilities run by the state or the federal government that typically holds felons and persons with sentences of more than one year.

So what is the murder weapon?

Is it the girl's nail file?

s-l640.jpg

I think dont really need to "slit". By puncturing the jugular with this file is just as deadly.

I asked a friend who is familiar with such cases and according to him. Out of the 7 dumbos that were caught. The one who slits the throat will gets the worst sentence. Probably 10++ to 20++ years of jail time plus canning. For the rest of the group, most likely they will get between 7-9 years of jail time.

Basically all their future are as good as gone with the wind.

And since this is not premeditated murder, hanging is just so highly unlikely. [smash] 

• Praise 2

8 vs 1, the deceased already backed off and the gang still persisted to bring him down. A few days in remand centre and she looked completely different..machiam like a walking dead.

https://www.facebook.com/106667613427414/posts/483927039034801?s=849955003&v=e&sfns=xmwa

Another angle of the fight. Seems like Natalie is the one that slit the throat...at 12 secs.

After that her friends pulled her away.

Sibei violent, hang time!

Let's be careful since this is before the Court now

There is a Law that forbids discussion or something like that openly. I can't be sure but please be careful. 

I asked a friend who is familiar with such cases and according to him. Out of the 7 dumbos that were caught. The one who slits the throat will gets the worst sentence. Probably 10++ to 20++ years of jail time plus canning. For the rest of the group, most likely they will get between 7-9 years of jail time.

Basically all their future are as good as gone with the wind.

And since this is not premeditated murder, hanging is just so highly unlikely. [smash]

bring weapon is already pre-med......dont care whether the victim is innocent or not. Why in the first place he/she brings a weapon unless the defence team can come up and show that the 'weapon' is just a normal nail-clipper or an innocent tool.

(edited)

Let's be careful since this is before the Court now

There is a Law that forbids discussion or something like that openly. I can't be sure but please be careful. 

huh.

if we cannot even have kopi shop talk here.

sg is gg

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1

8 vs 1, the deceased already backed off and the gang still persisted to bring him down. A few days in remand centre and she looked completely different..machiam like a walking dead.

in this scenario i think all the suspect cant sleep liao......either haunted by what they had done or by the investigating team.
↡ Advertisement