Orchard tower fight!

Yellowrx8

bring weapon is already pre-med......dont care whether the victim is innocent or not. Why in the first place he/she brings a weapon unless the defence team can come up and show that the 'weapon' is just a normal nail-clipper or an innocent tool.

Erm...i think you dun understand the meaning of " pre-meditated murder " .... It means that the murderer didn't just lose his temper and kill someone in the moment — instead, he went after a specific person on purpose.

Carrying a weapon does not means that he did so with the intention of carrying out the murder. For the carrying of weapon, he will be at most charge with possession of weapon for that " part ". [smash] 

↡ Advertisement

bring weapon is already pre-med......dont care whether the victim is innocent or not. Why in the first place he/she brings a weapon unless the defence team can come up and show that the 'weapon' is just a normal nail-clipper or an innocent tool.

err.... low crime doesn't mean no crime... Brings weapon for self defence can?

8 vs 1, the deceased already backed off and the gang still persisted to bring him down. A few days in remand centre and she looked completely different..machiam like a walking dead.

It is not surprising that she and the rest will most likely looks like walking dead now. The thing is when u are facing capital charge like "murder". You are not allowed to sleep with the lights off. Basically when u r in remand facing capital charge, the lights will be on 24/7. [smash] 

I read that tomorrow is the court hearing. Question is how come this case is so fast as compared to the Woodlands murder case which took 2 years to be heard in court? 

I thought this type of cases the initial charge is quite fast so that the accused can remain in custody.  If not charged got to release them pretty soon.

After that it may drag on before appearing in court again.

I read that tomorrow is the court hearing. Question is how come this case is so fast as compared to the Woodlands murder case which took 2 years to be heard in court? 

(edited)

Erm...i think you dun understand the meaning of " pre-meditated murder " .... It means that the murderer didn't just lose his temper and kill someone in the moment â instead, he went after a specific person on purpose.

Carrying a weapon does not means that he did so with the intention of carrying out the murder. For the carrying of weapon, he will be at most charge with possession of weapon for that " part ". [smash]

Pre-med is planning to commit...once carrying weapon is already pre-med whether whether they know the victim or not.

But for sure if it was the girl that slashed the victim the punishment will be different. The defense need to show that the weapon used was picked in the vicinity due to anger. That will only be manslaughter.....but i not lawyer lah.......let those who practice criminal law comment on this.

err.... low crime doesn't mean no crime... Brings weapon for self defence can?

Nope....the law was changed quite a number of yrs back.....carrying offensive weapon is a chargeable offense and may carry a corporal punishment....that one is if not used...just carry. If used lagi cialat. Edited by Evillusion

I thought this type of cases the initial charge is quite fast so that the accused can remain in custody. If not charged got to release them pretty soon.

After that it may drag on before appearing in court again.

This kind of offence....no bail wan! Only family members are allowed to visit.....last time i visited my friend at the old cid building....his family members put me as a cousin of the suspect. That was in 87/88......think cid has become more strict about visitors now.

A few days in remand centre and she looked completely different..machiam like a walking dead.

another proof that make-up can do wonders...

• Praise 2

another proof that make-up can do wonders...

no lah.....thats the look of one that has not been sleeping well or not at all. They have been in remand for 2 days if not wrong.........and the way mata investigate and interrogate....i dont think they can sleep at all. Youngsters very reckless and dont think of consequences....some adult also doesnt think of consequences. But when things go awry thousand yrs of regret also no point. At that age who hasnt been reckless, the guys and friends around us will ultimately makes the difference....

no lah.....thats the look of one that has not been sleeping well or not at all. They have been in remand for 2 days if not wrong.........and the way mata investigate and interrogate....i dont think they can sleep at all. Youngsters very reckless and dont think of consequences....some adult also doesnt think of consequences. But when things go awry thousand yrs of regret also no point. At that age who hasnt been reckless, the guys and friends around us will ultimately makes the difference....

Youngsters watch too much movies such as 'gu huo zai', thinking their so called blood brothers can rescue them in times of trouble.
  • Praise 1

Youngsters watch too much movies such as 'gu huo zai', thinking their so called blood brothers can rescue them in times of trouble.

you saw the video.....the way they walk towards the exit really got 'wind'. If last time i see group like that i surely siam one......but the macha also something lar. Now he died and 7 in remand awaiting trial.

Wah why you so familiar one? [laugh]

That's why it's important to hang out with the right friends. Not say must be the obedient obedient ones, but must at least be level-headed enough to think logically and not act on impulse.

Wah why you so familiar one? [laugh]

That's why it's important to hang out with the right friends. Not say must be the obedient obedient ones, but must at least be level-headed enough to think logically and not act on impulse.

i watch too much Young and Dangerous...

(edited)

you weapon useful at 3rd floor only :grin:

:scared:

this wan is stabbing weapon.......how many times tio stab osk wont die......but most prob suffer for 9 months.... Edited by Evillusion
↡ Advertisement