Looking for used Thule Roof Rack 753

Havoline

Neutral Newbie

Q: Do you guys actually mount anything on the roof rack?

A: No , unless u gonna fix on some lights with it.

Q: I have seen quite a number of cars with these racks but always empty..

A: YES always empty (less weight = save fuel), unless we r going off road n it will be full of things .

Note: after fixing your roof rack do take note your total height before getting into the carpark.

There are so many websites available that are offering various types of thule roof racks. While I have purchased one from RacknRoad.com which is offering at $199 price rates.

I am happy with the product. If you like, you can also purchase from there.

Seriously ... A 2 year old thread?...

And your web doesn't ship stuff to Singapore

Edited by Wesleyoh

Yes, Thule is reliable, have used it many2 yrs ago on different mpvs to carry my bicycles on the roof (up to 3 at one time).

Many good bicycle shops now carry this brand, unlike many yrs ago where I even have to go to KL to get it (no SG dealers that time).

Roof carrier for bicycle is one of the best to carry your bike around in my opinion, safe, secure and lockable (remember to remove loose parts eg water bottle - kiv pump and small bags/lights if needed).

However, pls note that it raises the overall height of your car that will determine whether you can pass through MSCP.

Anything more than 2m will make it not practical. I've installed on old Odyssey (RB1) and old Honda Stream - no issues with height limit 2m.

But with old Previa/Estima - exceed.

Also installed roof fog lights on the bar (HELLA brand)- but this is not LTA approved.

↡ Advertisement