Foldable bicycle

Sgspurs

Hypersonic
(edited)

Can consider a cheaper Bromptom knock off from taiwan, Flamigo. Fold just as small as the bromptom.

Edited by Ender

What's d diff btw Dahon & Tern?

son and mother fought with father (david hon) and left to set up Tern :o

the models are so identical it makes you tear in the eyes :D they didnt even bother coming up with new serie number for their bikes.

I think the old man want to do everything in China and make cheap and affordable rides for the masses, the son wants to do high end, stylish bikes for the serious bikers, and mother as usual, will side with son.

The top of the range dahon vector series now find their equivalent in the tern verge series. Own a couple of vectors. Very thoughtful engineering with top notch components.

dahon, brompton or giant are way too overpriced. If there is a chance to go taiwan or HK, see for yourself how much they are being sold there. Of course, buy one if you can [nod]

dahon, brompton or giant are way too overpriced. If there is a chance to go taiwan or HK, see for yourself how much they are being sold there. Of course, buy one if you can [nod]

if buy from taiwan or hk, will get tax in changi?

someone have experience to share?

diginexx selling foldies too.... i am thinking really hard too, whether to buy a foldie or a regular bike... for the foldie, i am looking at the MONTAGUE road/mountain bike versions... maybe we can go and buy together, dont know whether have discount then...:p

I am riding a Montague Paratrooper, and I fold it to store in my bomb shelter. This bike is full size, so can change component from standard bike and can go into my car boot. It's a nice bike for our PCN and pavement due to the bigger and offroad tyres.

if buy from taiwan or hk, will get tax in changi?

someone have experience to share?

unless the bike is less than 400, then no tax.....which is called the gst <_< .

or can try to act blur and exit straight out [lipsrsealed]

For Brompton, there are 15 colors to choose from.

If u need single color only, it is easy to find & cheaper to buy in HK.

Brompton allows customer to customise 2 colors in a bike (top tube 1 color/Front Fork & rear chainstay 1 color). The combi 1 like is hard to find & may have to indent order.

1st Gear

Hi bros and sis

how do you pack your foldies in your boot area?

any pic to share?

can a wagon fit in 2 tern bikes?

tia [;)]

I am riding a Montague Paratrooper, and I fold it to store in my bomb shelter. This bike is full size, so can change component from standard bike and can go into my car boot. It's a nice bike for our PCN and pavement due to the bigger and offroad tyres.

After folding, what is the appx size (length x B)?

Hi bros and sis

any pic to share?

can a wagon fit in 2 tern bikes?

tia [;)]

My previous sedan can take two 16" foldies, both lying flat in the boot. However, my hatch can only take one 20" foldie vertically strapped to the rear seats with tonneau cover removed.

Supercharged

Hi bros and sis

I put mine flat on the rear wheel with the chain facing up. My Avante's got a big boot so I don't even have to push the seatpost down. BTW I bought mine from Indonesia. Aluminium, 12kg, 20-inch, 3-speed gear hub, <S$300.

1st Gear

Thanks - I m trying not to stack them, just stand them side by side n secure them ^_^

↡ Advertisement