• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
14 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is there any offer on good engine oil currently?

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

Pika1223
  • Premium member
    Pika1223
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I got some over-bought Mobil1 from Giant Turf City stuck with me from few months back.
I bought at $12.99, i can let go at $12 per bottle if u are ok.

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

Pika1223
  • Premium member
    Pika1223
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Ya, u can text me at 81111680 if interested.
Thanks

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

Kings
  • Kings
    Banned

i got lobang selling @ 9.00 per bottle
mobil 1 0w40 and 5w50
text me @ 91816484

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

Kings
  • Kings
    Banned

good friday promo.
24 bottles and above free delivery islandwide

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

Shorty
  • Premium member
    Shorty
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

got 5w30?
Don't Give Up Hope...No Matter How Hopeless U Are...
Psn id: STR8_ACE07
super noobie

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:33 AM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    Supercharged
    Author Image

got 5w30?

Dnt have..I ask liao..they only got 0w40..
I too used 5w30..
My mechanic got 5w30 'Astro Boy'

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:03 PM

Civic2000
  • Premium member
    Civic2000
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Mobil 1™ ESP Formula M 5W-40 - Emission System Protection

Come across this Mobil 1 Engine Oil selling @ $14.00 per Litre/bot.  Can anyone feedback on this oil? 

When I shut my mouth and turn and walk away, it doesnít mean youíve won. It simply means that you are not worth any more of my time.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:06 PM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Come across this Mobil 1 Engine Oil selling @ $14.00 per Litre/bot.  Can anyone feedback on this oil? 

only unless u driving a merc and do 5k - 7k  oil changes

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:18 PM

JohnSHL
  • Premium member
    JohnSHL
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

https://mobiloil.com...l-1/mobil-1-esp

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:20 PM

Privacy
  • Privacy
    5th Gear
    Author Image

http://www.mycarforu...d&product=90923

Posted 17 June 2015 - 01:14 PM

Abiosis
  • Premium member
    Abiosis
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hi , would like to check with u peeps between 5w 30 and 5w 40 which one is recommand, i am driving a civic.

Posted 17 June 2015 - 01:39 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

W30

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:48 PM

Abiosis
  • Premium member
    Abiosis
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

W30

thanks a lot hamburger :)

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:14 AM

Lihong82
  • Premium member
    Lihong82
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi guys, I have spare Mobil1 0w30 (Advanced Fuel Economy) and 0w-40. Both 6 quarts in a box to sell at $70.

Do PM or sms me at 9430 3412.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: Offer, mobil, engine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users