Not Your Normal Average Everyday Road Rage Case...

Vulcann

Bro, what you are saying is not that far fetched.

My ex pinoy colleague mentioned that he himself has a locally-made pistol in his glove compartment for "self-defence" back home.

What he said next shocked me & another.

He said that once you pulled out the piece in a dispute or in a dangerous situation, you must be ready to pull the trigger because the opposing party is thinking the same thing & will not hesitate to use theirs.

No "hang hang" to just scare the other fella only...

Machiam cowboy town like that [shocked]

I believe the one who panicked will lose :o

↡ Advertisement

I believe more of our concern: the motorcyclist already got appointment for check-up at IMH [laugh]

can might as well fetch him to IMH aka car-pool, he will be grateful for the ride :D but tell him the boot is very comfortable to sleep in on the way, put him there.. :D

Relax. Do not worry about tree trunk [laugh]

if at nite, just hi beam, fog lights, all the lights you have all on!! he'll be dazed and you just drive off, can even snatch the axe from the dazed man before driving off... :D

(edited)

My ex pinoy colleague mentioned that he himself has a locally-made pistol in his glove compartment for "self-defence" back home.

He said that once you pulled out the piece in a dispute or in a dangerous situation, you must be ready to pull the trigger because the opposing party is thinking the same thing & will not hesitate to use theirs.

I concur bro.. before my current job, I had to go overseas for assignments. My first trip was to Thrilla in Manila. Yes it was definitely an unforgettable trip. I was picked up by a company associate there and was given a .45 and an extra mag for self defense. He told me if I were to finish late at work, he would come to pick up and sent to hotel. My last night there almost ended in a crossfire between 3 guys. Its like a mexican standoff. I noticed in an instant, few guys around the place already started to c--k their guns. [sweatdrop] Luckily my associate was there to help la.. Less than 10min, we're out of the roadside makan place. Freaking scary.

The next overseas assignment was in Pakistan, this time I was offered a small Luger. nothing much happen there. Thank god.

My next assignment, is to resign from that company. Lucky less than 3 months. My life is not worth 8k..

Edited by Hussaini20
  • Praise 1

I concur bro.. before my current job, I had to go overseas for assignments. My first trip was to Thrilla in Manila. Yes it was definitely an unforgettable trip. I was picked up by a company associate there and was given a .45 and an extra mag for self defense. He told me if I were to finish late at work, he would come to pick up and sent to hotel. My last night there almost ended in a crossfire between 3 guys. Its like a mexican standoff. I noticed in an instant, few guys around the place already started to c--k their guns. [sweatdrop] Luckily my associate was there to help la.. Less than 10min, we're out of the roadside makan place. Freaking scary.

The next overseas assignment was in Pakistan, this time I was offered a small Luger. nothing much happen there. Thank god.

My next assignment, is to resign from that company. Lucky less than 3 months. My life is not worth 8k..

A .45 & Luger for self-defence? [shocked] [shocked]

Wow bro your life seems more exciting than James Bond...

A .45 & Luger for self-defence? [shocked] [shocked]

Wow bro your life seems more exciting than James Bond...

No bro.. much more like a service engineer for medical equipments.. I tendered immediately once I got the folders for.................................... RSA.

No bro.. much more like a service engineer for medical equipments.. I tendered immediately once I got the folders for.................................... RSA.

Actually carrying a sidearm IMHO does more harm than good as the other party might feel threatened and ....

can might as well fetch him to IMH aka car-pool, he will be grateful for the ride :D but tell him the boot is very comfortable to sleep in on the way, put him there.. :D

Some motorcyclist bigger than mt car boot [laugh]

Was told in certain states in West Malaysia, the locals do not quarrel/fight you. They ambush you at night instead with ting axe[sweatdrop]

Some motorcyclist bigger than mt car boot [laugh]

Fiat sells in-house made roof rack? on put in front on top of the bonnet, he'll fill warm and fussy there... :D

Wow.. No joke bro.. :x