Not Your Normal Average Everyday Road Rage Case...

Vulcann

Thanks for sharing.

Some years ago, a friend in the marine industry shared with me that on a certain day a group of Somalian pirates went on board an unidentified ship with the intent to hijack and take over the ship, including whatever properties and human beings on board. The target ship looked a civilian ship.

Unfortunately, within minutes of their "invasion", a group of armed officers launched a surprise and armed retaliation on these pirates and killed every pirate on board and those from the pirate fleets.

It turned out that this unidentified ship was an armed military ship and was a bait to lure and suppress piracy in the waters of Somalia.

ROK SEALs Take Ship From Somali Pirates 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nmQtwJRFQM

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

I never thought something so retarded could be so awesome. [laugh]

Bro, learn this chinese phrase to explain to your good friend Mr.Kofi Anan to talks about those people's come from that particular country.

It's known as 龙的传人。If in doubt, ask @RadX for better understanding, he is now having many PRC girl friends.

Turbocharged

One of the driver put his whole family life's into this road rage, he must having a bird brain.

What the F?? 

Does the article make on comment on what started the dispute? 

Looks like this guy has done similar things before? 

What the F??

Does the article make on comment on what started the dispute?

Looks like this guy has done similar things before?

Briefly describe the report, Mr.Pan and Mr.Wang engaged in a dispute for not signaling in lane change, both stopped earlier in the National Highway to quarrelled and left to chase each other on the highway, Mr.Wang together with wife and son dashed into his rival path forcing him to bang against the barrier, the road rage had caused 4 persons injured including Mr.Wang wife and son in their overturned car.

I don't think is due to their egoism but firmly believe it's all about Anger Management, I had been there and remorse of the consequences.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3