Not Your Normal Average Everyday Road Rage Case...

Vulcann

all sibey stress over uber n grab, tats why chut pattern... see all gahmen's fault [laugh] [laugh]

No it's your fault you freak

↡ Advertisement

Road rage: Taxi driver took out knife and stabbed car driver in Sengkang yesterday night (1 September)

59 yo siaolang Transcab taxi driver unhappy with Honda driver for road hogging, blasted his horn continuously at the Honda, overtake the Honda and challenge the driver to a fight. Both drivers stopped their vehicles at Block 158C Rivervale Crescent bus stop and confront each other. Taxi driver suddenly ran back to his cab, took out a knife and stabbed the young Honda driver. Taxi driver was arrested by the police.

20160902_SMaccident_pic1.jpg

20160902_SMaccident_pic2.jpg

20160902_SMaccident_pic3.jpg

20160902_smaccident_pic5.jpg?itok=-UcaTT

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20160902-661824

Very fierce.

Taxi driver bring knife to work.

Probably the 21 old driver is no saint too.

But slashing is totally out of line.

If really a case of hog and stab, hope this is a lesson for all self righteous road hogs out there too!

Now we have 2 fewer drivers on the road.....no wonder today like less traffic on the road.

• Praise 1

If really a case of hog and stab, hope this is a lesson for all self righteous road hogs out there too!

Now we have 2 fewer drivers on the road.....no wonder today like less traffic on the road.

Erm.....

It's because today or rather yesterday was teacher's day.

All parents no need to send kids to school, good traffic condition like June.

wah lao... i haven't been following much, but the past week like see here some problem cases concerning taxis, and all are this Trans cab one... Who owns this company, hire all these psycho drivers all CMI one???

Union gas boss iirc

Road rage: Taxi driver took out knife and stabbed car driver in Sengkang yesterday night (1 September)

59 yo siaolang Transcab taxi driver unhappy with Honda driver for road hogging, blasted his horn continuously at the Honda, overtake the Honda and challenge the driver to a fight. Both drivers stopped their vehicles at Block 158C Rivervale Crescent bus stop and confront each other. Taxi driver suddenly ran back to his cab, took out a knife and stabbed the young Honda driver. Taxi driver was arrested by the police.

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20160902-661824

But why would he carry a knife in his car?

Twincharged

Union gas boss iirc

I know some taxi drivers who drive night shift carry weapons in their car in case of robbery.

Twincharged

erm.... a parang or knife as a self defence weapon? sounds a bit suspcious leh.... lol

Maybe the knife is just a penknife or those box cutters lo. If parang, I think the boy die already...

When other guy see you

You chio chio abit

Consperm the other guy run far far :XD:

Union gas boss iirc

Open durian?

In my humble opinion and experience, it often takes two hands to clap and somewhere along the way, see who cracks first. In this case, the taxi driver.

I have been driving for many years. If you are not cool, you probably be dead by now. Maybe a bit exaggerated but you know what I mean.

Just a few weeks ago, I was driving along the expressway and there is side road that merge into the expressway. There was an ang moh driver in his Toyota Previa in the side road, suddenly horned at me and made all sort of hand gesture. For a moment was stunted like a vegetable because I thought I was in the wrong but as I drive on, I realised I was on the expressway and the other driver should give way.

My guess was the driver was drunk or high on something. I was on my way back from the airport in the early morning. I just had a long flight and wasn't exactly in a friendly mood. But if I had been a much younger and hot headed, this ang moh would learn where his position in life should be. (If he gets out of his car and is taller than me, all bets are off, it would be me who would be learning about my position in life.

Road rage: Taxi driver took out knife and stabbed car driver in Sengkang yesterday night (1 September)

why the transcab so dumb?

he should use this

31575_m.jpg

shock the bugger.

shock his car.

shock his kkj.

then run.......

Buying from taobao nao!!!!!!!! :XD:

Then hope it works and not iaia :(

:XD:

Edited by Mustank

If you want to step out of the car,then get ready to fight.

Don't goestan......

If not go down for fark.

Ask for 4d numbers is it.

Sometimes it's just to ask simple questions like,

"why you never see me hah?"

"You dunno how to signal hah?"

"Where you get your licence?"

Usually may get answer like

Yes.

No

Singapore

Then give advice,"Can drive properly?"