Alfa 159 Part III. (any alfa discussion welcomed too)

RadX

Cost of the part itself is probably cheap, but the labour and all the accessories that come along with it... now that's OUCH....

Sure but that was the service cost including P&L

↡ Advertisement

[:)]

As a a side of our commitment towards the refuge from the kids

entrusted to our items,Sport Baby Carrier

the ERGO infant Bearer has gone by means of rigorous refuge testing.The Low-priced newborn carrier ergonomic conniving and form supports a appropriate sitting position also in behalf of the babys cool pelvis and spine growth.The Ergo newborn immunology vector sales marathon are

quite straightforward to reject not only championing mothers,Cheap Baby Carrier

but for fathers also. The release of mobility drive be the trademark of Ergo Stationary and this is conspicuous from the Ergo young gentleman bearer reviews open on net.As in fine as the ergo newborn carriers fund a comfy and cozy abutting close to the infant.Sport Baby Carrier

The turned down bodily utilised tends to make the infant typhoid mary soothing soft that complements the soft skin from the infant.

This looks like spam cap'n [knife]

don't do it again ok?

when you want to go for "Test" drive?

As Matt said. Friday is fine.

Frankly my office has a nice place to test drive. Parking is free (The whole building is ours anyway) But there's no food and kopi. LOL.

Just let the RELEVANT people know where and when, I'll be THERE.

I just changed my clutch ($1500) and installed Eibach Pro dampers and springs ($1500). At 122,000kms this is my first clutch change and 2nd suspension change. Old clutch was worn to the screws, and my Konis were leaking oil after 3 years of use. Took a loong drive through CTE and TPE to savour the 3K dollars spent ^_^ .. nice.

so got to tapau kopi there la.....

On 2nd thought, my floor is sometimes littered with tiny metal shreds. (Scrap metal guy doesn't do a good job on collection at times) I don't want to be held responsible for any punctured Michelin PSS.

We just meet at the usual Prata place instead?

Is there a paddle for the 3.2? I don't think so, not for the model that was offer to me. It is a pure auto box make by Lexus. I might be wrong here ...

no, mine is a manual gear stick and I love to stroke it [;)]

(edited)

Quick opinion sought from the bros here: I am now getting itchy about changing to the 3.2 Q4. I really like my current 2.2 but more and more, I yearn for the 260bhp and 4wd of my old ride.

Anyone has the 3.2 here? How do you find the handling, speed, reliability? Are AS/AC/EA able to diagnose and fix problems if they come?

mine is a manual 3.2 159, cant compare to the 2.2 as didnt really have much experience driving a 2.2.

but base on "feeling" on the 3.2 SHIOK for the sound and engine power delievery, but nowsadays I sometime find not so power liao..... usual human greedy always want more

for the AWD? I feel worth it if you like to push into corner as it give you confidence. want more handling, change to a coilover, I have experience both coilover and damper.

but watch out DONOT lower 3.2 if possible thus always maintain coilover at the HIGHEST level as there is a parpella sharft, thus if too low always knock hump and problem start creeping in that is the reason why i change from coilover back to bilstien B6 damper

sorry for the to link sentanceing english

Edited by D3badge