Where to buy bluetooth OBD II adaptor

Sei_fei_loh

Saw many different sources online but nt sure of credibility. Anyone bot 1 before? Hw long was d wait?

Since Q3 2011, customs clearance has been slow. I regularly buy stuff from sellers based in Shenzhen. Used to take about 2 weeks to reach me but ever since Q3 2011, about a month. Using normal international mail with no tracking btw.

I actually just bought one this week from amazon fro 27 dollars. It works perfectly!! very cool to look at boost,torque and hp. Now I wish i had a big screen to display it on!!

Thanks a lot.

Button

I actually just bought one this week from amazon fro 27 dollars. It works perfectly!! very cool to look at boost,torque and hp. Now I wish i had a big screen to display it on!!

Thanks a lot.

Button

Hi Button, what does this gadget actually does, sorry am new with all this car tech thingy. :)

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I am new here. Anybody know what is the use of this obd device? Is it purely for monitoring purpose? Heard that it can be used to tune your engine performance?

Hi, I am new here. Anybody know what is the use of this obd device? Is it purely for monitoring purpose? Heard that it can be used to tune your engine performance?

You can get it from Q00. The OBD is a reader so you cannot tune your engine with it directly. If your vehicle comes with the relevant sensors, you can get some useful information to know how your car is performing though.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

You can get it from Q00. The OBD is a reader so you cannot tune your engine with it directly. If your vehicle comes with the relevant sensors, you can get some useful information to know how your car is performing though.

Thanks Naimed, looks like it is around 20+ bucks, I will get one.

Thanks Naimed, looks like it is around 20+ bucks, I will get one.

Particularly useful if you have a CEL that pops up every now and then that you want to find out or delete.

↡ Advertisement