Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

Where did you book your Batam ferry+hotel ?

Via booking.com

Ferry here https://www.brf.com.sg

U can also Google ferry bintan or resort bintan for other options.

Try to book one that coincide with your check in and check out time.

Do cater time for customs clearance and travel

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Seems pattiotism has lost its meaning.

Everyone knows why some of the lanes are closed on purpose.

If you die die want to go in for some legitimate reason, or simply to save some monies like me, then please suck thumb and take it like a man/woman.

Stop whining please. The choice is yours.

I didn't know patriotism is supposed to be forced like that. Why not run a buy local campaign if this is what it is about?

Besides, what had this got to do with being patriotic? Politicians playing games, nothing to do with us. I only care about hdb lift upgrading and shelter to nearest bus stop.

• Praise 1

those cheong Jb via Tuas

take note there is a flip turtle to JB custom [sly][sweatdrop]

Saw that while returning via tuas at around 2pm......wondering what it was as all the lanes towards nsh were closed. Had to use tuas to comeback as causeway had back to back returning traffic even before 12. Stucked at Kastam for about 1/2 an hour but was a breeze after that and not many cars at sg customs.

After mainstream media reported on the massive jam at the checkpoints, traffic situation suddenly improve by so much. This means that the traffic situation can be improved upon all along, it's just a matter of whether ICA want to do it or not.

• Praise 1

After mainstream media reported on the massive jam at the checkpoints, traffic situation suddenly improve by so much. This means that the traffic situation can be improved upon all along, it's just a matter of whether ICA want to do it or not.

I suspect there is not much incentive for sg govt to ensure smooth and quick custom clearance since it allows more to spend at msia. Worst, more will relocate there

I suspect there is not much incentive for sg govt to ensure smooth and quick custom clearance since it allows more to spend at msia. Worst, more will relocate there

If one notice now whenever is a long holiday our malls be a ghost town.

Retailer are suffering.. their service staffs need to serve customer who then go online to buy after "trying out".. bad bad..

this is a good move especially for tens of thousands of bikes that cross jb<>sg to work and return home

but this will not solve the problem for CARS and cars block buses and lorries with their stylo mylo cut Q tactic

post-7984-0-62722400-1545699444_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

this is a good move especially for tens of thousands of bikes that cross jb<>sg to work and return home

but this will not solve the problem for CARS and cars block buses and lorries with their stylo mylo cut Q tactic

I think during peak hours, there will be TP to catch errant drivers

Think about it.. Where's the incentive for the efficiency.. 'encourage' commerce at both sides? Week stand to gain more... commercially..

Besides, more people used to man booths, more costs needed.

How about platform barge to ferry vehicles from our woodland to other entry points of Malaysia. Let say desaru or malaria strait?

Never mind. Stupid idea.

Edited by Kopites