Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

wah jb starex warriors kena nabbed ar ... 

this weekend causeway will be smooth like butter? [laugh]

only 4 got nabbed. will it make a big difference?

although i do hope it will help with the jam.

wah jb starex warriors kena nabbed ar ... 

this weekend causeway will be smooth like butter? [laugh]

LTA must be fantasizing - only 13 vehicles caught doing this in 2018? There must be easily 1000's of them if not at least 100's.

LTA must be fantasizing - only 13 vehicles caught doing this in 2018? There must be easily 1000's of them if not at least 100's.

like you said

go facebook and search for sg-jb transport service

at least 100’s la ... lol

like you said

go facebook and search for sg-jb transport service

at least 100âs la ... lol

Nod Nod.

Just drop by joo koon and tuas West evening peak you can see so many of them picking up customers at the bus stop. All Malaysia plate! Why I know they are all pte hire? All incident pasengers approached the driver side, chit chat than board.

(edited)

50-80mins with quite clear traffic

is it due to laoma water comments ... [sly][laugh]

post-7984-0-22111800-1551571676_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know

Nod Nod.

Just drop by joo koon and tuas West evening peak you can see so many of them picking up customers at the bus stop. All Malaysia plate! Why I know they are all pte hire? All incident pasengers approached the driver side, chit chat than board.

Lta can be quite lax in this. If they put all out effort to catch these illegal cars, I am sure none will ever come Singapore again

Turbocharged

50-80mins with quite clear traffic

is it due to laoma water comments ... [sly][laugh]

Don b cheated. Sunday is dangerous. U go in very clear. But when coming back, expect min 2hrs jam at jb side.

Turbocharged

Don b cheated. Sunday is dangerous. U go in very clear. But when coming back, expect min 2hrs jam at jb side.

True... after 10am sunday its like all of sg and jb wake up at the same time :D

Caught in such a jam once. Go in clear.. back to SG 4 hours jam ! and it was near midnight!

Supersonic

Seems like coming back from JB would always kenna jam at custom de. Even though you go in clear and smooth.

Turbocharged

Caught in such a jam once. Go in clear.. back to SG 4 hours jam ! and it was near midnight!

yes...i also kena. one sunday i saw the traffic clear. happy happy went in at ard 7+pm. the moment i exit ciq, i regretted my decision. the jam tailed back all the way to pelangi mall area. went to eat, massage, came out....still long! lan lan jus join the q....took 2hrs+ to clear. 

• Praise 1

yes...i also kena. one sunday i saw the traffic clear. happy happy went in at ard 7+pm. the moment i exit ciq, i regretted my decision. the jam tailed back all the way to pelangi mall area. went to eat, massage, came out....still long! lan lan jus join the q....took 2hrs+ to clear. 

I went in at 11am yesterday. Took about an hour to clear both checkpoints,mainly queuing at JB customs because not many counters were open. 

Tabao dinner hoping to come back early to avoid the post-dinner crowd by leaving at 6.30pm. Only entered SG at 11pm. SG side was clear. And JB side they had many counters open too. Looks like it's a matter of too many cars trying to come back to SG at the same time, unlike going in where some people would enter Malaysia on Friday evening and most on Saturday morning, so the crowd is being spread out.

I regret not seeing your post earlier. 

• Praise 1

Reports from Telegram said yesterday's jam did not clear until 4am. People have to queue for 4 hours if they started the return trip at 7pm. Near to midnight the CIQ entry has reduced to 1 so that worsen the situation a little. Many people drove to Tuas instead as conditions were better early this morning.

↡ Advertisement