Subaru BRZ and Toyota GT86

S7rik3R

Neutral Newbie

From http://toyota.jp/86/001_p_001/grade/grade1/index.html

'86 comes in four flavours - GT 'limited', GT, G & RC (no it's not remote-control :D )

The closest versions are the two GT versions.

Side-by-side really cannot tell

Only both comes with LED DRL/ F1-style brake light / keyless entry/ start-stop button....

IMO, the basic model is the meanness looking RC - driving purity only in 6MT - so those only automatic licemse, you can forget it.

Designer also through in some doubt-protection SRS - pls don't use this standard feature.

Edit1: only Limited has the H8R colour code.

Thanks for the detailed info bro [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

I like the cheapest steel rim specs.

Hopefully it can be reasonably priced.

Keep to upgrade my Jazz.

Save 5 grannies & topping up with paint & rims? [laugh]

Still don't understand the pricing part. An autobox usually cost more than a manual. It is heavier and it is more complex. Agent playing with figures? Or are you paying for the "indention fee"?

drive vw van better lah [:p]

Y manual need to pay more??? Rubbish sia

Why rubbish?

The manual will be in greater demand...and of course they will price the manual higher.

Lucky you not running business, otherwise sure fail

Old Supra at RM 120K but if it is in Singapore, easily over hundred grandies.

how much was the old supra sold last time?

how much was the old supra sold last time?

used to have 2 but one destroyed.

too young to track from when it is brand new to the current only one in Singapore.

used to have 2 but one destroyed.

too young to track from when it is brand new to the current only one in Singapore.

there is no more in sg.

i know last time got 1 yellow one.

Why rubbish?

The manual will be in greater demand...and of course they will price the manual higher.

Lucky you not running business, otherwise sure fail

Rubbish becos the manual costs LESS EVERYWHERE ELSE!

That's why it's rubbish. It might make perfect business sense to you but to car folk, it's rubbish.

You very power in business, but this is a car forum. You should go to http://www.mybusinessforum.com instead

And this being in SG, i doubt manual will be in greater demand. Just look at the RX8.

Edited by Mockngbrd

really no more???

[bigcry]

got that old white Mk III right?

Mk iv i think the last one langgar end up on New Paper cover.

Edited by Mockngbrd

Rubbish becos the manual costs LESS EVERYWHERE ELSE!

That's why it's rubbish. It might make perfect business sense to you but to car folk, it's rubbish.

You very power in business, but this is a car forum. You should go to http://www.mybusinessforum.com instead

And this being in SG, i doubt manual will be in greater demand. Just look at the RX8.

alot of ppl in SG prefer auto.

partly coz of the class 3A also...

but really its b-------t.

pay more for manual.

z

got that old white Mk III right?

Mk iv i think the last one langgar end up on New Paper cover.

ya 1 white MK III left

MK IV no more road legal ones.

2 track ones exist though.

spark motorsports has 2 supras mk IV

Was at MI Leng Kee yesterday to check out the BRZ. Not that i planned to go there but just happened to pass by.

The car looks superb ! As u open the door, the window auto winds down slightly & winds back up after u shut it. This makes the door easy to close. My guess is this feature won't be available in the basic 86. Sitting inside at the driver's seat just felt shiok ! Leg room at the back seat was quite bad but I'm not worried about it. I'm about 1.76m tall & to get comfy the driver's seat has to go quite far back that it almost touches the rear seat. There's a spare wheel at the boot but it'll no be available when u purchase it.

Some pricing info to share. The manual currently costs 189k (5k more than the auto). Reason being they need to indent. Insurance for me is 1.6k (age 38, ncd 50%).

Altough I can't afford it, but I left the showroom smiling [rolleyes]

Supercharged

Was at MI Leng Kee yesterday to check out the BRZ. Not that i planned to go there but just happened to pass by.

The car looks superb ! As u open the door, the window auto winds down slightly & winds back up after u shut it. This makes the door easy to close. My guess is this feature won't be available in the basic 86. Sitting inside at the driver's seat just felt shiok ! Leg room at the back seat was quite bad but I'm not worried about it. I'm about 1.76m tall & to get comfy the driver's seat has to go quite far back that it almost touches the rear seat. There's a spare wheel at the boot but it'll no be available when u purchase it.

Some pricing info to share. The manual currently costs 189k (5k more than the auto). Reason being they need to indent. Insurance for me is 1.6k (age 38, ncd 50%).

Altough I can't afford it, but I left the showroom smiling [rolleyes]

Bro, got option to remove rear seats for drivers whose height above 1.75m? [:p]

And for the insurance, I wonder how they arrive at the figure? If for me, considering 29 years with 0% NCD, my insurance could reach around 3k? <_<

Bro, got option to remove rear seats for drivers whose height above 1.75m? [:p]

And for the insurance, I wonder how they arrive at the figure? If for me, considering 29 years with 0% NCD, my insurance could reach around 3k? <_<

I'm sure the back seats are removable, just like any other cars. But if i kena lottery & if i were to buy this car, i i'll leave the back seats there. Not sure as to how they arrive at the insurance costs but if the car is TC, the insurance will be worst. I hope Borneo Motors will not cultivate this 5k indent b-------t for their 86 (manual version).

↡ Advertisement