Prius C or Altis

Deckbuild

I would get Prius, but maybe if time permits u might wanna wait for the green rebate for hybrid cars which starts Jan 2013..

Prius C is the hatchback right? then Any prius owners here can tell me if prius is as spacious as altis?

btw side track a bit coz i couldn't start my own topic, sry bro. My altis front bump i dunno wat happened but it kind of losen a bit (see attached), so everytime after i parked my car i will have to push it back again... i would like to ask bros here if there is/are anyway to fix this? I was thinking the screw dropped off or something...

The pic attached shows the part that is losen.

Replace with a similar screw ?

I would get Prius, but maybe if time permits u might wanna wait for the green rebate for hybrid cars which starts Jan 2013..

Prius C is the hatchback right? then Any prius owners here can tell me if prius is as spacious as altis?

btw side track a bit coz i couldn't start my own topic, sry bro. My altis front bump i dunno wat happened but it kind of losen a bit (see attached), so everytime after i parked my car i will have to push it back again... i would like to ask bros here if there is/are anyway to fix this? I was thinking the screw dropped off or something...

The pic attached shows the part that is losen.

I drove the same model. Just go back to Borneo and get them replace the same screw if you want. Cost $4 or so to replace it.

Supersonic
(edited)

Think Prius C is rare ... and it has a Digital speedometer !

Not rare as i have already seen quite a few Prius C on the road.

Edited by 13177

I drove the same model. Just go back to Borneo and get them replace the same screw if you want. Cost $4 or so to replace it.

Oh~! Arigato boss! ^_^

Will ask them to do it during my major servicing this end of the month

Prius C. can park in privileged 'hybrid' or 'electric' car lots

Got such lots? Seldom see them around; only place I know is City Square mall...

Does electric lots provide charging??

Supersonic

Had a test sit in the prius C. OMG, the build is like tin can. Shut the door onli (not even slam) and i could feel the milo-tin vibration resonating thru the car. And Altis feels so yesteryear.

Forget both and buy an elantra if TS is anti-conti.

Hypersonic

Had a test sit in the prius C. OMG, the build is like tin can. Shut the door onli (not even slam) and i could feel the milo-tin vibration resonating thru the car. And Altis feels so yesteryear.

Forget both and buy an elantra if TS is anti-conti.

Someone who narrow down to this 2 car must be a die hard Toyota supporter. It will be difficult to ask them to change their mind to get a Korea car.

any recommendations on the mech workshop?

silly as it might sounds [laugh] will it be any cost for this?

You can either DIY with those plastic push-clip from autobacs. Or if not a DIY kind of guy then get it done when you send your car for servicing. Don't think they will charge you at all. If they do, think you can change to another workshop liao.

Agree than Prius C is super cheapskate in terms of build quality, engine also very noisy if you do anything more than moderate acceleration. Altis would be an easier car to live with but it's so old now. Even a Kia Forte would be a better choice than either of these cars.

Bro, thought you scrapping your car end of next year?

Was at BM looking at it few days back to look at the altis but this Prius c is so eye catchy! Just got back from Msia today and the FC is really bothering me, cursing at 100 kph and only squeeze out 11.5km/l. My monthly mileage average around 4k km to 5k km. Also quite surprise my car still have a paper value of 12852 if scrape on 30 jun 2012. So much poison...

Currently, it doesn't pay to be green.

Wait alittle longer for the green tax rebates.

Adding on, what is your annual mileage?

If monthly fuel cost less than $400, don't bother to be green as "green" would be more expensive.

I would rather choose a more atas used car.

From my understanding, hybrid cars already have $18k discount, the green tax rebate is not really for the hybrid...

↡ Advertisement