Prius C or Altis

Deckbuild

Supersonic

Agree than Prius C is super cheapskate in terms of build quality, engine also very noisy if you do anything more than moderate acceleration. Altis would be an easier car to live with but it's so old now. Even a Kia Forte would be a better choice than either of these cars.

The current altis in the marker for about 4 years, with some minor facelift along the way, and the latest version is using dual VVTi engine, so i think still dont consider that old la. I think buying altis is always a safe buy, car spacious and FC consider not bad and power still can make it.

↡ Advertisement

The current altis in the marker for about 4 years, with some minor facelift along the way, and the latest version is using dual VVTi engine, so i think still dont consider that old la. I think buying altis is always a safe buy, car spacious and FC consider not bad and power still can make it.

All I know is altis are being grab fast whenever it goes on sgcarmart.

Supersonic
(edited)

All I know is altis are being grab fast whenever it goes on sgcarmart.

Good condition altis with the right price confirm grab fast. As many people who want to buy used car, most of them first choice would be altis. [rolleyes] But i also wondering how come there are so many altis on used car market? Can find altis from 2004 until 2010!

Edited by 13177

What is the problem associated with hybrid?

I am not an expert on hybrids, but what I know is:

High Cost of the car

Battery maintenance

Hybrids are cost effective only when milege a day is quite high

Good condition altis with the right price confirm grab fast. As many people who want to buy used car, most of them first choice would be altis. [rolleyes] But i also wondering how come there are so many altis on used car market? Can find altis from 2004 until 2010!

Should be until 2011, few days back there are as many as 6 2011 Altis, and last night I check only 2 left.

I guess many change hand because it's uncle's car and uncle are rich [laugh]

The other guess is there are just too many Altis OTR just like Swift and Civic.

Supersonic

Should be until 2011, few days back there are as many as 6 2011 Altis, and last night I check only 2 left.

I guess many change hand because it's uncle's car and uncle are rich [laugh]

The other guess is there are just too many Altis OTR just like Swift and Civic.

You mean six 2011 altis available in used car market and only left two! Meaning many people are interested in buying 1-2 year old altis! But the price of these altis really scary! [knife]

(edited)

You mean six 2011 altis available in used car market and only left two! Meaning many people are interested in buying 1-2 year old altis! But the price of these altis really scary! [knife]

Yep, from 6 to 2, remember one particular Altis which I was aiming, got sold within a week...

Anyway the current Altis price from BM is not bad given that they gave a free upgrade to elegance model. (ADD ON: They reduce the price of Elegance model to lower than the Classic model)

Still contemplating on which to get and WHEN to get.

Edited by Deckbuild

Supersonic

Yep, from 6 to 2, remember one particular Altis which I was aiming, got sold within a week...

Anyway the current Altis price from BM is not bad given that they gave a free upgrade to elegance model. (ADD ON: They reduce the price of Elegance model to lower than the Classic model)

You planing to get brand new or used? [:/] What is the differences between classic and elegance model?

You planing to get brand new or used? [:/] What is the differences between classic and elegance model?

Yar new,

from memory, integrated TOM TOM GPS with SG, MY and THAI maps. Leather seats, fog lamp. Should have more I guess...

Now is best time to buy from BM, they are desperate for sales, thus willing to throw in more freebies. [thumbsup]

Supersonic

Now is best time to buy from BM, they are desperate for sales, thus willing to throw in more freebies. [thumbsup]

Their altis so expensive, even throw in freebies also cannot cover the car price. [rolleyes]

Supersonic

Yar new,

from memory, integrated TOM TOM GPS with SG, MY and THAI maps. Leather seats, fog lamp. Should have more I guess...

Paying 110K for altis? [sweatdrop]

Paying 110K for altis? [sweatdrop]

Was quoted 106k for that, how about sharing what you guys will get with this amount?

I need to go Malaysia very often and I don't want any break down during my trip there which is why I narrow down to this 2 cars.

Their altis so expensive, even throw in freebies also cannot cover the car price. [rolleyes]

COE is high, but have to agree that Altis is expensive given such a low OMV as compare to Prius C OMV and the selling price is about 15k diff.

With such a high COE currently, it's really not worth getting B&B cars.

Currently, it doesn't pay to be green.

Wait alittle longer for the green tax rebates.

Adding on, what is your annual mileage?

If monthly fuel cost less than $400, don't bother to be green as "green" would be more expensive.

I would rather choose a more atas used car.

Yes, technically speaking, the Prius C should cost $20k lesser next year..

Supersonic

What is the differences between classic and elegance model?

ah pek and super ah pek. [laugh]