• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
46 replies to this topic | 140 praises

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

Espresso
  • Espresso
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

biggrin.gif

So far so good!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:49 AM

Sosaria
  • Sosaria
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

biggrin.gif

So far so good!

Really? Well done! Health-care costs are rising, so you are taking the right step.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:51 AM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

biggrin.gif

So far so good!

Are you David Pang, the guy in the TV ad?

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:27 PM

Dwee
  • Premium member
    Dwee
    6th Gear
    Author Image

prplhrt.jpg
有一份耕耘, 就有一份收获

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

biggrin.gif

So far so good!

drink chinese tea..it help to clear you up..

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hold a straw like your cigarette also helps.
Eat fruits when you have urge.
Drink hot tea and not coffee or vice versa if you are smoking relates to the opposite beverages.
Stay away from smoking friends when they go light up
keep yourself surround by family members, loved ones, your kids.
keep your mind occupied with things and doing stuff that keep you at it for longer times.

Remember : you are breaking a Habit, not an addiction...

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Well done.

More money saved from ciggies, left over to buy petrol and gadgets for car!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

im a social smoker and ever since my smoker colleague left the coy, i did not make fren w new smoker thus i have stopped social smoking for few mths now and intend to maintain status. i think fisherman helps me a bit

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I can smoke if I want to...something for entertainment...and I'm talking about real smoking...with inhale and tarek one hor....But strange..I can never get addicted to it...why huh?

Edited by LoverofCar, 12 April 2012 - 03:22 PM.

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

Espresso
  • Espresso
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I am quiting smoking for my kid laugh.gif

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

going in the 5th month liao................ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Either your body is immune to nicotine, or you have other caffeine fix as alternative.

Perhaps your mind and will power is very strong.

You are lucky.

I can smoke if I want to...something for entertainment...and I'm talking about real smoking...with inhale and tarek one hor....But strange..I can never get addicted to it...why huh?

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:07 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Either your body is immune to nicotine, or you have other caffeine fix as alternative.

Perhaps your mind and will power is very strong.

You are lucky.

perhaps...I always ask my smoker friends..how come smoking can be addicted ? When I travel oversea and bored...I buy a small pack to smoke for fun and entertainment.....but after that, if I don't want to smoke..I have no urge at all to touch it....to me..it just like chewing bubblegum

Edited by LoverofCar, 12 April 2012 - 04:09 PM.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

Vhtfhwlego
  • Premium member
    Vhtfhwlego
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hold a straw like your cigarette also helps.
Eat fruits when you have urge.
Drink hot tea and not coffee or vice versa if you are smoking relates to the opposite beverages.
Stay away from smoking friends when they go light up
keep yourself surround by family members, loved ones, your kids.
keep your mind occupied with things and doing stuff that keep you at it for longer times.

Remember : you are breaking a Habit, not an addiction...

3rd day no smoking need to go disco to throw youself to temptation.
10th day of smoke free, find a speeding ticket & talk to the TP to give chance...
30th day of smoke free, ask someone close to bang your car... see whether you stress up & smoke

when one have the urge, one must find smoking friends...
I pick up a lighted cigarette for fun, one friend snatch the cigarette away from me threw it onto the floor bigcry.gif .
then that day, my ktv gal smoke and I pretend to smoke, the cigarette also flew away for no reasons.

Hmmmm......

New flavours, never get to try...
Might as well save the money wink.gif

24th Aug 2006, we lost a planet!

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:03 PM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Its been a terrible 3 months without Cigarettes ... But I'm still hanging on ... 

Wonder if I can save enough money from quitting to buy a new car ... 😂

Its Not How You Pick Your Nose...Its Where You Flick The Booger...!!!

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:10 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Its been a terrible 3 months without Cigarettes ... But I'm still hanging on ... 

Wonder if I can save enough money from quitting to buy a new car ...

whenever my wife wants to smoke

i offer myself [grin]

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:14 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i offer myself [grin]

Hahahaaa.... She like 升鸟牌

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:15 PM

Chowyunfatt
  • Premium member
    Chowyunfatt
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i offer myself [grin]

You remind her of Capri is it ... 😂

Its Not How You Pick Your Nose...Its Where You Flick The Booger...!!!

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:52 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

7 months.............that is about the time I am smokeless..............and i did save enough to buy a carpet............... [laugh] [laugh]

芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:58 PM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Meditating-position-of-Buddha.jpg

look at him and your lighted cig will drop from your fingers. [laugh]

don't know why i always think T2 is the greatest non-smoker. [:/]

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Join, Quit, Smoking, Club

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users