Can i appeal??

Kurty

Supercharged

one golden message learnt,

there is a cctv at the road beside golden mile.

even a sign board to prewarn driver that cctv is in monitoring..

so don't test the system..

tomorrow morning, going to send my gf's mum to that area again.

got to be extremely careful ^_^

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

They have become paperless? No need to issue summon and yet you can be summoned?! :blink:

Not paperless, but rather no more ticketing-on-the-spot. They just stand somewhere near your car & take down the details. They need not physically write a ticket and put it on your windscreen. Some drivers didn't even know they kena booked until LTA send them a letter a week later.

In TS case, he was caught by the CCTV camera. This is even worse because CCTV is switched on 24/7, whereas a LTA officer is not.

Neutral Newbie

Now more and more places using CCTV so owner in car the person viewing the screen also can summon. No need scared get scolding.

Back to your question..

I find it very strange when people ask this can appeal anot. that can appeal anot.

We say can. U also may not be successful. No matter what u have to appeal.

So why not try to appeal and wait for result? :D

Agree . Maybe he is worried there is not success appeal case before [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

Not paperless, but rather no more ticketing-on-the-spot. They just stand somewhere near your car & take down the details. They need not physically write a ticket and put it on your windscreen. Some drivers didn't even know they kena booked until LTA send them a letter a week later.

In TS case, he was caught by the CCTV camera. This is even worse because CCTV is switched on 24/7, whereas a LTA officer is not.

In china. For illegal parking. Traffic policy will take photo of your car, after they paste the fine ticket. They will take another photo of your car with ticket.

step3:opt :if they have a trailer with them, then you will say bye to ur car.later can collect from traffic policy station.

The good thing is u do have to spend time to worry about appeal. They do not have appeal process unless u wanna go to court. Just pay it or get someone inside to erase the ticket :D last but not least. Use money u should pay for the ticket to buy insider a dinner.

Same apply to catch by CCTV or speeding.

So u only need to worry about ticket and dinner which one is more expensive.

Supercharged

so late still don't want to return to the arms of your wife? [laugh]

agreed, i used to have the thinking that those cctv are just put on show only, just like most hdb lift.

you really think they installed cctv in the lift?

yes, the bracket and the len but when the real thing, they don't.

i used to come from elevation industry, thus i know a little.

Supercharged

Agree . Maybe he is worried there is not success appeal case before [rolleyes]

yeah, out of 10 appeal, 9 were unsuccessful..

anyway from what i know, they will based on the fiscal year and access accordingly.

example: one driver can only waive off 2 times per year.

anything more, pay and pay

Quickly work out your super details Mathematic Format to calculate with TS about his great loss [bigcry]

I believe all the green grasses around your compond already counted until drys up with your super maths formular [:p]

I used cement, easier to count water flow [:)]

Supercharged

so late still don't want to return to the arms of your wife? [laugh]

agreed, i used to have the thinking that those cctv are just put on show only, just like most hdb lift.

you really think they installed cctv in the lift?

yes, the bracket and the len but when the real thing, they don't.

i used to come from elevation industry, thus i know a little.

Haha, I attend to my bro's problem more important...care about wife LATER !!! :D

Yes, I have seen real CCTV inside the lift. Outside the lift lobby got a TV screen to show the image inside the lift. My friend's flat in Fernvale had one, the Town Council installed it after a series of loanshark attacks happened. I also saw a similar one in a lift at a Telok Blangah flat too.

Supercharged

yeah, out of 10 appeal, 9 were unsuccessful..

anyway from what i know, they will based on the fiscal year and access accordingly.

example: one driver can only waive off 2 times per year.

anything more, pay and pay

Still there is one appeal successful out of every 10. Who knows you are that lucky one! [;)]

Where u get such date about how they waived off "one driver 2 times a year"? I think you don't think so much and just do the appeal.

If unsuccessful, there is still one last resort - see your MP.

tml, now multi tasking, at Shanghai dolly now.thank you again

Hi, Kurty,

My method can't works if there are cctv mounted at the parked area, please go back to check it out [sweatdrop]

Zigzag line still want to park there to wait. Hokkien mee and coach ticket park in proper lot lah, why so lazy? Now spend so much time and effort to appeal and might not even be successful should have just spend 5 mins park and walk. if everybody tapao char kway teow, chicken rice all suka suka park where they like then the streets will be in chaos.

[:(]

really? that's sad, too bad. i can't write well like sabbie. should seek his expertise on this area.

actually, i'm ok..

i kinda used to paying fines and offenses.. just this time, i suffer a demerit point..

i'm trying to keep a clean sheet [:p]

No problem, give me more details of what exactly happened and I would be happy to draft a letter for you here...btw shanghai dolly fun? heard alot of coyotes there

Supercharged

Haha, I attend to my bro's problem more important...care about wife LATER !!! :D

Yes, I have seen real CCTV inside the lift. Outside the lift lobby got a TV screen to show the image inside the lift. My friend's flat in Fernvale had one, the Town Council installed it after a series of loanshark attacks happened. I also saw a similar one in a lift at a Telok Blangah flat too.

wah, so strong in brotherhood. deeply appreciated ^_^

yeah, those lobby whereby they have tv screen, the cctv is really in monitoring.

as for those that doesn't, they don't.

even for UDD, think the correct term is urinal detector device.

each lift got 13 pieces located around it, out of which, only a couple are tapped to wiring connection.

if i not wrong, the UDD will send signal to the lift to disrupt the operation, trapping the pee-er inside.

Supercharged

Still there is one appeal successful out of every 10. Who knows you are that lucky one! [;)]

Where u get such date about how they waived off "one driver 2 times a year"? I think you don't think so much and just do the appeal.

If unsuccessful, there is still one last resort - see your MP.

MP?

serious?

i doubt my mp can, we belong to the outcast, mc hammer group :D

even valid reason also failed. [laugh]

Supercharged

Hi, Kurty,

My method can't works if there are cctv mounted at the parked area, please go back to check it out [sweatdrop]

yo brother fongmy,

your idea, really genius. of course, you need a lot of contacts and planning in order to do so.

this morning i went, it seem that area has not one but 3 cctv installed. all the way from petrol kiosk to the overhead bridge.

so brothers, be careful.

by the way, you really work as a purchaser too?

Supercharged

Zigzag line still want to park there to wait. Hokkien mee and coach ticket park in proper lot lah, why so lazy? Now spend so much time and effort to appeal and might not even be successful should have just spend 5 mins park and walk. if everybody tapao char kway teow, chicken rice all suka suka park where they like then the streets will be in chaos.

yeah, my apology..

mistake learnt the hard way.

this morning, i parked at the eps carpark while sending gf's mum off.

the other time, it was only a short span of time.. thus i thought i could get away with.

^_^

Supercharged

No problem, give me more details of what exactly happened and I would be happy to draft a letter for you here...btw shanghai dolly fun? heard alot of coyotes there

[thumbsup]

you my man, you are talented with words, i wonder how many ladies fall under your fangs.

shanghai dolly, not bad. more toward middle 30s age group.

2 level, ground floor with live band. something like the canto.

while 2nd floor, also has live band but more cantonese music and singing.

pretty low pace for old man like myself ^_^

coyotes? refer to what?

women hunger for men's warm? [laugh]

yo brother fongmy,

your idea, really genius. of course, you need a lot of contacts and planning in order to do so.

this morning i went, it seem that area has not one but 3 cctv installed. all the way from petrol kiosk to the overhead bridge.

so brothers, be careful.

by the way, you really work as a purchaser too?

老姜是很够辣的[:p]

Jokes aside, I did that once and saved my monies + demerit points [laugh]

↡ Advertisement